Lo in Miami??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulcanes01

Redshirt Freshman
According to his ig story, looks like South Florida to me IMG_2409.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Based on that picture you think it is South Florida? I can put a few pics from San Diego and you won't know the difference LOL

He's moving down here to play hs ball in the Fall

Advertisement
My sauces say he's been nursing a few bottles and a table at E11even since 3 AM with Hartley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Aren't you the same jackass that guaranteed that Randy Russell would flip to FSU if they offered?

Just like I asked you back then, I'll ask you now, do you have any specific info to back up your claim or are you just saying **** unsubstantiated?

Aren't you the same jackass that guaranteed that Randy Russell would flip to FSU if they offered?

Just like I asked you back then, I'll ask you now, do you have any specific info to back up your claim or are you just saying **** unsubstantiated?

He ain't gonna answer you.

Typical of what is very common nowadays, a shīt talker with nothing to back him up. Complete idiocy.

Randy Russell did grow up as an fsu fan. Said so in the sfshsports interview on wqam the week he committed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back