Lo in Miami??

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's moving down here to play hs ball in the Fall
Aren't you the same jackass that guaranteed that Randy Russell would flip to FSU if they offered?

Just like I asked you back then, I'll ask you now, do you have any specific info to back up your claim or are you just saying **** unsubstantiated?

He ain't gonna answer you.

Typical of what is very common nowadays, a shīt talker with nothing to back him up. Complete idiocy.
Oh, trust me bro I know he's not...

He's always talking like he's got pocket Kings before the flop, so I'm callin his bluff... Again

Advertisement
Aren't you the same jackass that guaranteed that Randy Russell would flip to FSU if they offered?

Just like I asked you back then, I'll ask you now, do you have any specific info to back up your claim or are you just saying **** unsubstantiated?

Randy Russell did grow up as an fsu fan. Said so in the sfshsports interview on wqam the week he committed
I'm well aware of that... That's not what he said though & that's not how he framed his statement.

He guaranteed a FSU flip and spoke on it as if he had specific info from someone directly close to Russell's camp.

Antrel Rolle grew up a UF fan, doesn't really mean anything.

giphy.gif

Randy Russell did grow up as an fsu fan. Said so in the sfshsports interview on wqam the week he committed

So fūck broke, what are you saying? That him saying that complete load of bs about Lo's HS is legit? Otherwise, why the fūck are you trying to give him some cred. That shīt he just posted he just literally pulled out of his *** and he posted it as fact.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back