LMFAO It happpening!!

Applewhite is not his best friend from college and is not a PSU guy. I'm guessing the leash will be much tighter than at UM.

Advertisement
Anybody else have a stroke trying to comprehend the stupidity?

LOL at them "tackling" the Yoga ball....looks like he's training them to give out hugs

..... and of course the one time he encourages his db to try and score after a pic is when the db clearly was down after he caught the the ball

Advertisement
Read that he will run Todd Orlando's scheme at Houston. Which means he's had three D.C. jobs and never ran his own scheme. Unbelievable
Will watch closely how he reacts to his conference's deep play assault. While here, his defenses indicated an almost bizarre terror of allowing "big plays."

Played (basketball) with a guy in high school who as a freshman was as talented a guard as anyone I played with, including Eddie Shannon and Stephon Marbury. We would play pickup games in the summer with the best players in the county and a bunch of college players. He would just dominate. Then he made the mistake of playing for a coach who made him absolutely fearful of making a mistake. Instead of letting him get into his groove, the coach would take him out everytime he made a mistake. It was insane. By his junior year, he was a shell of his former self. He literally played not to make a mistake and it destroyed his natural talent. He was thinking all game. He ended up as a walk on at a major school, where the coaches couldn't believe how talented he was. But he was mind fuvked by then. NoD and Golden had the exact same effect on our players.

If he walked on Florida St we might be thinking of the same person. Hint White Kid.

Bad hire all around, lasts a year, year and a half if he is lucky....

Unless he gets incriminating info on Major dumbass...

277bc2becf66b6bd15a7b3b86b1c087e.gif

Advertisement
Ed Oliver having 2 years of development ruined by this @$$clown is why there should be a 1-and-done rule in college football.

Advertisement
we warned the Houston boards, and about half listened. The other half laughed. I like Houston, second home, so it makes me sad to see the program poisoned by Dorito.

Advertisement
Would love to play Houston with corch D working there. 3rd and 1 and he's running a dime defense. Mark walton would have a field day receiving b/c corch d will have their nose tackle trying to cover Walton on wheel routes.

Ed Oliver having 2 years of development ruined by this @$$clown is why there should be a 1-and-done rule in college football.

He will still be a high round pick because of that freshman season in that particular system but no d will add that to his credentials when he didn't even recruit the kid.

Just an awful situation for those kids' development.

He got hired bc no decent coach is willing to suffer through the Applewhite inevitible failure. It's similar to Shannon at UM. He couldn't find any proven assistant coaches so we ended up with that Auburn bum.
Dirk Koetter was very close to being the OC under Shannon but the Jaguars came in late and he took the NFL job. Stoutland, Petri, Young, a few others were decent assistants. Shannon just sucked and was one lazy, stubborn SOB.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back