LMAO CBS pregame

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Discussing Bama LSU and the main point they were discussing as far as Bama's weakness is their OLine play. This used to be a program known for insanely great OL play.

I mean for ***** sake Wario can't even coach a position, let alone coordinate, let alone run a team.

Advertisement
Its deeper than that tho. i hate the idea of Cristobal as HC much as the next intelligent cane fan. But lets not act like an offensive coordinators playcalls dont have a direct effect on the oline.

Kiffin has falling in love with too much shotgun passing a few times..bama aint built for that

Its deeper than that tho. i hate the idea of Cristobal as HC much as the next intelligent cane fan. But lets not act like an offensive coordinators playcalls dont have a direct effect on the oline.

Kiffin has falling in love with too much shotgun passing a few times..bama aint built for that

We shouldn't have to blame an OC to hire a positions corch as our next head coach though. I'm much more comfortable in rolling with that BOTH Monte's son AND Luigi suck at their jobs.

We shouldn't have to blame an OC to hire a positions corch as our next head coach though. I'm much more comfortable in rolling with that BOTH Monte's son AND Luigi suck at their jobs.

No,we shouldn't and i agree.They both suck i despise both coaches, really. Dont care for either of them.

im just sayin... a few of you actually think kehoe sux..... and a lot of that has to do with the playcalling. So its an unfair judgment.

Advertisement

No,we shouldn't and i agree.They both suck i despise both coaches, really. Dont care for either of them.

im just sayin... a few of you actually think kehoe sux..... and a lot of that has to do with the playcalling. So its an unfair judgment.

I have never seen a fanbase that is so completely incapable of gray area. THEY BOTH SUCK. Kehoe was washed up 10 years ago. Corley is horrible. Kiffin sucks. AND Mario is terrible.

Kehoe is still churning out nfl lineman. how does he suck? i have never seen a fanbase who makes idiotic claims with no foundation to their argument.

"kehoe sux" But his lineman are still getting drafted... soo? what gives?

Coley sux.. or at least we think. Dont know how much al was effecting his game. We will see though.

and yes, we know kiffin sux. and maybe mario oline coaching does too. Im just saying. its hard to gauge his oline under kiffin.

Advertisement
Back