- 2021 S Kamren Kinchens
- 2021 TE Kahlil Brantley
- 2021 CB Tim "Pretty Red" Burns Jr
- 2021 CB Travis "Lil Trap" McNichols
- 2021 LB/DE Ja'Corey Hammett
- 2021 EDGE/DE Patrick Payton
- 2021 LB Am'hari McCray
- 2021 CB Antwan Massie
- 2021 OT/OG/DT Mike Marshall (Norland transfer)
- 2021 OG Okino King
- 2021 OT/C Ricky Taylor
- 2021 RB Zuberi Mobley
- 2021 K Leo Zuazo
- 2022 RB D'Shawn Trowers (Hialeah transfer from Pembroke Pines)
- 2022 ATH/RB/WR Jai-Ayviauynn Celestine
- 2022 WR/DB Jalen "Speedy" Rogers
- 2022 OT Tellek Lockette (Telly's son)
- 2022 LB Khalil Hunter
- 2023 QB Taron "Tyger" ****ens
- 2023 WR/TE Fatoma Paulk

Central
-
2021 LB T2 Terrence Lewis (former MNW transfer)
- 2021 OL Laurence "Big Baby" Seymore
- 2021 ATH Yulkeith Brown
- 2021 RB Amari Daniels
- 2021 LB Rhoody Jean-Louis
- 2021 WR Tim Brown Jr (former MNW transfer & yes he's the son of the Tim Brown from MNW who played WR at Rutgers)
- 2021 S Eddrin Lollar
- 2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe
- 2022 WR Zaylan Reese (former MNW transfer)
- 2022 OT Elijah Miller
- 2023 WR Lamar Seymore
- 2023 DT Rueben Bain
- 2023 QB Darryl Hodge (Cypress Lake transfer)
Wesley Bissainthe is a MUST GET! That kid will be a difference maker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yul do much? Burns covering him? If no and yes, that’s great for us!

Daniels really ain’t do that much, thought he may take a big jump from Junior to senior year but looks the same. We don’t need him Thad much better and with Thad Central wins that game

Advertisement
@Liberty City El T2 said after the game last night on IG live that he goes to a private school, but plays football for central. Ain’t that illegal? He ain’t even enrolled in central and playin for dem boys

@Liberty City El T2 said after the game last night on IG live that he goes to a private school, but plays football for central. Ain’t that illegal? He ain’t even enrolled in central and playin for dem boys
If the private school doesn’t have a football team and he has an address for central he is good. Chad Thomas did that back in the day with booker t.

Advertisement
Just saw the video of Romello scoring the TD, idk if he runs track or not but he looks fast as all ****
Brinson is faster than any WR on the Canes roster. I have seen him make so many big plays, and he attacks the football too. He needs to hit the weight room a little, but Brinson has been making big plays like last night on the regular. Brinson was the difference maker on offense when MNW made that title run under Max Edwards after starting the season 5-5. I recall he his jersey number in 10th grade was #80 (switched Jersey to #1 last season and this season), and I saw him making big plays and I said, “Who is that?” He just looks different out there

We’re going to be fine at WR once this class comes in on top of last years.

K Smith
Redding
X
Worsham
Brinson
George
B Smith
Curtis (maybe)

That’s a lot of raw talent and I trust Likens to get the development job done with them. It’s also a group with diverse skill sets.

Next week, Northwestern travels to Bradenton to play IMG, then Northwestern plays Palmetto. Can’t imagine any public high school that plays a schedule like that, year after year.

Only in South Florida will you see so much high level D1 talent on the field at the same time. The Canes coaches don’t have to travel far to load up their team with championship level talent. The Canes just need to get their share

Advertisement
Back