Live Thread Updates: Miami Central vs Miami Northwestern

Advertisement
We’re going to be fine at WR once this class comes in on top of last years.

K Smith
Redding
X
Worsham
Brinson
George
B Smith
Curtis (maybe)

That’s a lot of raw talent and I trust Likens to get the development job done with them. It’s also a group with diverse skill sets.
Would like for them to go after 1 6'4 + wr in next years class and that group would be deadly if developed

Advertisement
He looks faster than last year he exploded on a tunnel screen in a different way than previous times it looks like he hit full speed the second the ball touched his hand. Exciting looking foward
He worked his *** off this offseason & has been really training hard with his cousin Ocho Cinco.

People really sleep on Mello because some of the local South FL WR's we've had lately haven't played well in college, but Mello is different, he's cut from a different cloth.

He'll be the closest thing we've had to Ahmmon Richards & unlike most of our WR's, he actually has good hands & can catch lol.

He worked his *** off this offseason & has been really training hard with his cousin Ocho Cinco.

People really sleep on Mello because some of the local South FL WR's we've had lately haven't played well in college, but Mello is different, he's cut from a different cloth.

He'll be the closest thing we've had to Ahmmon Richards & unlike most of our WR's, he actually has good hands & can catch lol.
I know lol really excited to see this kid he is very well rounded the quick burst speed caught me off guard. I cant wait for him george and brashard all on the field down the line those kids are just different

Advertisement
Advertisement

He certainly has the physical traits that separate him from other receivers on the roster (Keyshawn Smith is the only other that I think is in the same vein). He's lengthy and fluid, but still has the twitch/physicality that you see in a #1 receiver

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back