Live Thread Updates: Mark Richt 9th-10th Grade Underclassmen Camp

ErickMarreroU
1 min read
@Geo305 and I will be in attendance today for Mark Richt’s 9th & 10th grade camp. I will be leaving early due to a flight I have today, so Geo will provide camp updates after I leave.
 

Comments (104)

May sound silly but I think these kinds of underclassmen/youth camps will help keep us in play for some big time kids down the line. The only thing we have to compete with bags is relationships. Build early and keep building.
 
May sound silly but I think these kinds of underclassmen/youth camps will help keep us in play for some big time kids down the line. The only thing we have to compete with bags is relationships. Build early and keep building.

This is Richt’s plan in motion. He said from day 1 that the recruiting cycle is now a 2-3yr relationship. You still have some outliers of kids you notice late and still get to commit, but the bulk of your class is coming from kids you have been in contact with for years.
 
Fantastic.

Good to see that we're pitching a stake in Canada again.

We've had a few good players from there and I don't think it gets recruited too hard.

Coach Hartley is currently talking to 2020 Holy Names HS (CAN) TE Theo Johnson. He looks really good out here. 6’5 230 pound TE with 7 current offers
 
2021 WR Patrick Bryant from Atlantic Coast(Jacksonville) and 2021 TE Gage Wilcox from Jefferson(Tampa) are my two standouts today from both position groups.

Miami coaches have been keeping an extra eye on Bryant today. Hartley has given a lot of praise to Wilcox today. Bryant received an offer recently from Miami. I think Wilcox is in line for an offer today.
 
Back
Top