Live Thread Updates: Manny Diaz Camp Week 1 - Sunday

View as article
Advertisement

@D RevLee I guess this is what it looks like when a coach can’t connect with recruits.

Advertisement
I’m telling you, we are the real deal at Gulliver this year and the foreseeable future. Big moves being made.

#BLUEBLOOD
#RaiderNation
Slow down my guy, It's 7 on 7. Central rarely wins these 7 on 7 camps but come time for fall they're one of the best teams in the nation.

He'll be playing TE here, legit 6'3/6'4 & over 200lbs, by the time we get him on campus he'll be 230lbs.

Athletic pass catching TE in the same mold as Brevin.
I like the sound of that! Don’t really look too far ahead anymore these days but that kid looks like a freak of nature.

Could be big in Enos’ offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
U do know he's been at other schools prior to Miami, right? Utah let him go and it was written that recruiting was an issue. He brought in two WRs while at Utah, neither of them ever played.

Utah has NEVER had a good WR recruit in the history of the program until last cycle when they got their first 4* EVER.

@D RevLee is the new Drewy, I swear I Hate everything he posts
Can we ban you from this site...we'd have more interesting conversation if we could get rid of people like you. Such a pity mods on free sites won't be hard asses and ban these people.
But yet u still choose to see and read everything I post. Groupies that b*tch like females over something u choose to see. Lmao

I wouldn't even talk to y'all if it wasn't for u mentioning me first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back