Live Thread Updates: Manny Diaz Camp Week 1 - Sunday

Advertisement
Who knows? But let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he does. Plenty of WR coaches may not win that battle- Doesn’t mean the guy can’t recruit. You assume all recruits look for the same thing in building relationships with coaches.
So everyone points to Enos' history and concludes he is a good coach but for Stubblefield it doesn't matter? Makes sense

He's the same recruiter here as he was at Utah. If u can't relate to kids than u can't relate, period. Anyone with a pulse can get decent south Florida WR to UM but when he's going head to head with Seider for a Mark Pope/Hightower/JT caliber player do u believe he wins that battle? Probably not.
How can you say hes the same recruiter not even 6 months since he was hired, and how do you know he cant relate to kids?

1. HE WAS AT UTAH!!!!

Who were the studs Seider was landing when he was at Marshall ? Who were the studs Enos was landing at CMU and Cincinatti?

Let's give the guy at least one class in his new digs before we dismiss him.

Last edited:
How can you say hes the same recruiter not even 6 months since he was hired, and how do you know he cant relate to kids?

1. HE WAS AT UTAH!!!!

Who were the studs Seider was landing when he was at Marshall ? Who were the studs Enos was landing at CMU and Cincinatti?

Let's give the guy at least one class un his new digs before we dismiss him.
So answer this, do u think Enos is a good coach?

Advertisement
He certainly is a good developer. Jury is out in him as an OC. I'm bullish however.
Sounds like u came to the conclusion a long time ago that he was going to have an "explosive" offense. How did u come to that conclusion? Enos' track record. So I'm confused as to why u have a problem with me coming to a conclusion on Stubblefield's recruiting abilities which I based off his track record.
20190609_102605.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ipf is so crucial. This tournament would’ve been canceled with the amount of rain this weekend. It would be used against us immediately with texts from rival coaches to our commits.
Instead they get to put on a show. Also having Rivers family on campus during these games is huge.
Getting a player from his area is also a plus.
Overall a great weekend for TNM.
And it might not even be over.
Paradise is gonna be lit.

Advertisement
Sounds like u came to the conclusion a long time ago that he was going to have an "explosive" offense. How did u come to that conclusion? Enos' track record. So I'm confused as to why u have a problem with me coming to a conclusion on Stubblefield's recruiting abilities which I based off his track record.
View attachment 87030
I literally said I'm bullish, did I not? I'm not sure where I tried to mask that.

Also in the quote you dug up theres a part that says "not even necessarily by design" meaning the offenses success wont necessarily be bc of anything hes drawing up. The quote was more about the players, not Enos.

C'mon bro, do better. I'm sure theres some other quotes from me you have saved that could better illustrate the point you're attempting to prove.

Advertisement
Back