Live Thread Updates: Manny Diaz Camp Week 1 - Sunday

View as article
Advertisement
U do know he's been at other schools prior to Miami, right? Utah let him go and it was written that recruiting was an issue. He brought in two WRs while at Utah, neither of them ever played.

Has no bearing on what he can or cannot do at Miami. Give the guy a chance: recruits have spoken very positively about him yet you bash him at every opportunity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read my first sentence again.
He's the same recruiter here as he was at Utah. If u can't relate to kids than u can't relate, period. Anyone with a pulse can get decent south Florida WR to UM but when he's going head to head with Seider for a Mark Pope/Hightower/JT caliber player do u believe he wins that battle? Probably not.

Has no bearing on what he can or cannot do at Miami. Give the guy a chance: recruits have spoken very positively about him yet you bash him at every opportunity
I'm critical of his recruiting abilities only. I praise him as a technician. Like I said to the other guy, do u really believe he wins a head to head battle with Seider for a Mark Pope?

Advertisement
I'm critical of his recruiting abilities only. I praise him as a technician. Like I said to the other guy, do u really believe he wins a head to head battle with Seider for a Mark Pope?

Who knows? But let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he does. Plenty of WR coaches may not win that battle- Doesn’t mean the guy can’t recruit. You assume all recruits look for the same thing in building relationships with coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back