Little info on miles and fisher from dot

It's better for us imo to have jimbo stay at fsu. We've almost beaten them 2 years in a row with an abortion of a coaching staff. Plus one less school to compete with in the coaching search.

This is what the BOT and that idiot Blake get for not canning Folden last year. Now the whole f*cking world is looking for a coach. Smfh.

Advertisement
I know more than Dottie about that program. Biggest tool in the business.
This and that report was classic DOT. He says nothing but talks about all the connections he has all the covering his trail with an out if he is wrong. Lastly puts a percentage on something happening and paints the usual rosie picture that everything will be just fine. Surprised he didn't that add something about a super secret 6 star recruit from OOS who now is considering FSU seriously because of this situation.

If Fisher leaves for LSU it won' t be for football reasons. The rape scandal, his divorce, or whatever else may be going on may lead him to want a change of scenery.

This.

You didn't mention money. FSU won't pay $7MM. I honestly think LSU would.

One of the most important things to Jimbo, however, is his son's medical care. Based on what I know, I think but for his son, he'd bolt. But, he's not going to leave his son and his wife ain't moving to Baton Rouge while they are separated.

Agreed and Jimbo's son. That is the game changer and supposedly the kid has a solid support system set for him at FSU.

can I get next weeks winning power ball numbers? Thank you "insider with insider sauces"

I have picked up a nugget of knowledge that I can't share but just know that fsu sports writers are all homosexual

Advertisement
I still don't understand why LSU is getting rid of Les Miles if their #1 target is Jimbo Fisher. That's a lateral move at best and Jimbo seems to have way less control over his players off the field.

I still don't understand why LSU is getting rid of Les Miles if their #1 target is Jimbo Fisher. That's a lateral move at best and Jimbo seems to have way less control over his players off the field.

Not hard look at Fisher's strength...Quarterbacks. What has held LSU back for years the quarterback play.

Advertisement
My brother is a burning spear at Florida State, told me he's not worried about Jimbo leaving. Said that the fact that Jimbo remained levelheaded and dedicated to his job amidst finding out his wife was cheating on him is proof enough that he's serious about furthering the FSU Football brand above all else.

My brother is a burning spear at Florida State, told me he's not worried about Jimbo leaving. Said that the fact that Jimbo remained levelheaded and dedicated to his job amidst finding out his wife was cheating on him is proof enough that he's serious about furthering the FSU Football brand above all else.

Hey as long as his wife was getting beat down by a member of the football staff then it was ok with Jimbo

Advertisement
Back