Listening to Al Golden this morning on 560....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Not even close to the same guy that took the job four years ago...

Zero enthusiasm......no passion......no energy.

The guy is just biding his time till he is fired.

He hates being the Miami coach but loves the four years left on his contract. He still can't believe he was not fired last year.

Advertisement
Golden on OL....

"We don't have the experience we had last year, but we can make up for it by rotating more players in"....

WTF?

Golden doesn't like talking about football anymore...

I can't tell if he is running an accounting firm or a football team.

Advertisement
Golden on OL....

"We don't have the experience we had last year, but we can make up for it by rotating more players in"....

WTF?

When he had a team with 7 draft picks he went 6-7. He could have the best talent and the result would still be an ALbortion.

I think he's cooked. He looked it during the spots after practice. Head down, no eye contact, tired and looking past people who asked him a question. Don't know what he was like on the practice field. At the very least he doesn't like dealing with "the media".

I said it in another thread but the team doing well this year may be the most effective way to get rid of Golden. 8 wins is my worst nightmare. I don't think the BOT steps up and fires him at 8 but I don't think another team takes him with 8 either. We need 9+ wins for him to get hired away or we have to tank. Personally I would much rather win big and have him leave.

Advertisement
I said it in another thread but the team doing well this year may be the most effective way to get rid of Golden. 8 wins is my worst nightmare. I don't think the BOT steps up and fires him at 8 but I don't think another team takes him with 8 either. We need 9+ wins for him to get hired away or we have to tank. Personally I would much rather win big and have him leave.

**** will freeze over first.

I think the girlie team pics get his *** canned before Saturday. Can you imagine if your a parent of one of those players in those pics and **** like that of your kid goes out on the Internet forever after a team photo shoot?! And f*ck WQAM for not asking about it unless they didn't know about it this morning.

By the way, Gall looks soft and weak as a dam marshmallow. They gotz weights at Miami? It's a damCluster ****!

If he's amped and pumped sounding on the radio he's a "used car salesman" once again trying to deceive us. If he's mellow sounding, he's an accountant who doesn't wanna be here..smh. The **** is prob tired as ****. I doubt he has slept in the last 8 months. That happens when your entire livelihood is on the line. Don't look too much into it.

Advertisement
If he's amped and pumped sounding on the radio he's a "used car salesman" once again trying to deceive us. If he's mellow sounding, he's an accountant who doesn't wanna be here..smh. The **** is prob tired as ****. I doubt he has slept in the last 8 months. That happens when your entire livelihood is on the line. Don't look too much into it.

Add this guy to the list

maddino_skip_beat_slurp.gif

Not even close to the same guy that took the job four years ago...

Zero enthusiasm......no passion......no energy.

The guy is just biding his time till he is fired.

He hates being the Miami coach but loves the four years left on his contract. He still can't believe he was not fired last year.

He doesn't want to be here anymore and he's felt that way since the PSU fiasco. For all of his downfalls as a HC, this bothers me the most.

Advertisement

yup

8 wins means no ACC championship. 3 of the losses will definitely be in conference, which would put us in a tie breaker. Which in the end the tie breaker will go to the team that beat us. Personally regardless of wins if he doesnt make the ACC hes done. If he does he bounces on his own. Win win

Advertisement
Back