Listen Up Slurpers...

Agree the spamming is fried....we all want 15-0 but we know that isn't happening. It's half troll and spam cause they know we ain't going 15-0 c'mon.
I didn't ever think it was funny but it was fine for a day or two, but having it jn every thread is dumb as ****. I don't understand why people don't get this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's a stupid joke that you have repeated a million times.

What is truly breathtaking about your lack of self-awareness is that you are criticizing other people for overdoing schtick.

You made your point. People understand your point. Your incessant repetition and ridiculous insistence that your "joke" is funny are the reasons why people are sick of you.
I lol in my mind at it when I see it because I know some here are weirdly annoyed about it..the same one who get a kick and bonner over the manny jokes that are also “fried” and played..that’s the humor in it. Its human nature, what we like we support what we don’t it bothers some. Just like the NYSOM jokes y’all was triggered by. Just ignore it and move on ..and I have a legendary sense of humor

Last edited:
Advertisement
“As usual”
2qa214m.gif

I lol in my mind at it when I see it because I know some here are weirdly annoyed about it..the same one who get a kick and bonner over the manny jokes that are also “fried” and played..that’s the humor in it. Its human nature, what we like we support what we don’t it bothers some. Just like the NYSOM jokes y’all was triggered by. Just ignore it and move on ..and I have a legendary sense of humor
The slurpers are trying to make this about how if we’re annoyed at 15-0 then it’s because we don’t like Manny. That’s not the case. People aren’t annoyed because it’s 15-0, and an endorsement of Manny. People are annoyed because they have to see that spam poRsted in every thread the same way they’d be annoyed at seeing 0-12 spam poRsted in every thread.

Don’t fall for the Slurper Rope-a-Dope like Big George Foreman with Muhammad Ali the gawww.

Advertisement
The slurpers are trying to make this about how if we’re annoyed at 15-0 then it’s because we don’t like Manny. That’s not the case. People aren’t annoyed because it’s 15-0, and an endorsement of Manny. People are annoyed because they have to see that spam poRsted in every thread the same way they’d be annoyed at seeing 0-12 spam poRsted in every thread.

Don’t fall for the Slurper Rope-a-Dope like Big George Foreman with Muhammad Ali the gawww.
Slurpers are clearly up +1 on the mops.. #watchthefinish

......Don't get me wrong, the Slurps could throw a Slurper Mary" in the waning seconds to Nip the Mopes by a Mope.....

Advertisement
In the last 20 years mopes are 16-4, in the last 15 they are 14-1. Slurps can only claim wins in the offseason.. kinda like ucf claims a ring.

9KlPqzP.gif

Those totals are the same for every other team in America minus about four over the same 15 year period.

I didn't ever think it was funny but it was fine for a day or two, but having it jn every thread is dumb as ****. I don't understand why people don't get this.

This is the point. Posting a new topic or an opinion, joining a discussion, reacting to news, etc. contributes to the site. Posting literally the exact same message in literally every thread adds nothing. It doesnt even matter what is being posted, its simply spam/trolling.

Advertisement
This is the point. Posting a new topic or an opinion, joining a discussion, reacting to news, etc. contributes to the site. Posting literally the exact same message in literally every thread adds nothing. It doesnt even matter what is being posted, its simply spam/trolling.

There are people here who call our coach Manure or Mandy or some stupid name every single post. They’ve done it hundreds of times.

There’s another dude who has 20,000 posts with 100% of them ****ting on Blake James .

Sorry, wrapping 50 words around the same exact post over and over and over is no different.

Advertisement
Back