Listen Up Slurpers...

What you, @RVACane and the resident 10,000 word post club members don’t get, will never get it and are obviously incapable of grasping is:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE

Now you guys can go back to LMAOing to 8-3, Manny sucks memes, talking about how Saban has the best evals and how much we’re going to lose to Bama by.

Cause thats super interesting for the 10,000th time.
I could care less about 8-3 0-1 15-0. Just give me the real talk about football......mope or slurper at least don't spam the same post. Even if people say to bama is going to beat us it's probably not trolling and most likely true.

We know it's a joke it's just beat af/annoying. It ain't funny. Also doesn't rva only run with that 8-3 **** in gator tears? He doesn't spam that in every thread

Advertisement
I could care less about 8-3 0-1 15-0. Just give me the real talk about football......mope or slurper at least don't spam the same post. Even if people say to bama is going to beat us it's probably not trolling and most likely true.

We know it's a joke it's just beat af/annoying. It ain't funny. Also doesn't rva only run with that 8-3 **** in gator tears? He doesn't spam that in every thread
I do the 8-3 in gifs I create with a Mope saying Manny sucks. I also change my gifs and try not to repeat them. That’s why you see George Jefferson, Fred Sanford, Trump, Van Damm & Chong Li. It’s hella different that 15-0 a thousand times in every thread for multiple days.

I do the 8-3 in gifs I create with a Nope saying Manny sucks. I also change my gifs and try not to repeat them. That’s why you see George Jefferson, Fred Sanford, Trump, Van Damm & Chong Li. It’s hella different that 15-0 a thousand times in every thread for multiple days.
Get ready those 15-0 gifs about to start lol bruh

Get ready those 15-0 gifs about to start lol bruh
I already did it. That’s how this all started. I made and posted these and he started getting snappy. So I barked back. Next thing I know a pack of yelping slurper chihuahuas showed up and tried to bite me. These dudes are like rabid little animals with mope alert radar. Lol

A164600F-C062-4A4B-9B54-65C77DC4AD84.gif
1FB7FC85-39F6-4C16-B736-2C5A814B2578.gif

686D858A-4745-47C8-AA32-5F5DF055F0B6.gif

Advertisement
Those gifs are gold. The different pictures completely change the message.
If you and your 2 1/2 Super Slurper compatriots think that these types of gifs I make and change the images on are no different than you spam poRsting a 15-0 troll repeatedly in every thread then no wonder you guys slurp so much. You have no appreciation for the fine arts either.

su
If you and your 2 1/2 Super Slurper compatriots think that these types of gifs I make and change the images on are no different than you spam poRsting a 15-0 troll repeatedly in every thread then no wonder you guys slurp so much. You have no appreciation for the fine arts either.
super slurper compatriots LOL I died

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he even know he's un-bant? I've unplugged a bit the past couple weeks. More like the weird guy sitting in a corner at the ****y bar than the guy on stage throwing $100's around fighting security.

Does he even know he's un-bant? I've unplugged a bit the past couple weeks. More like the weird guy sitting in a corner at the ****y bat than the guy on stage throwing $100's around fighting security.
I unbanned him early - yesterday - because of this abusive slurper troll campaign, specifically to annoy Go Canes like he’s annoying us. I don’t think he’s been on the board.

Advertisement
Go Canes is a good dude and a genuine person and Puertorricane and Canesthing3 are true fans but this latest campaign is awful.
When will he get it was never a campaign?

Narrator: Never, he’s too busy making the same gif over and over and over.

We're all on the same team, just need to keep our **** together.

will ferrell locker room GIF by Ben L

Or not. The offseason can get boring after Manny makes all his moves.

Advertisement
Back