Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
You’re getting a little aggressive out there right now and you’re dropping the left a little more than you should. You think you’ve got these “Mopes on the Ropes” but these buggers are resilient I tell you. Pace yourselves. It’s a long haul.
There’s nothing more obvious tjat a bad corche in the offseason.

Advertisement
He’s done exactly the thing we criticized Golden and CmR for not doing.
But he’s run out life lines

Im glad to know that he has run out of lifelines...and to know that you're in charge of the U.

If you get rid of him, are you gonna fund getting Urban from Jacksonville?

Courtesy of some of your friends here on the board.

8F1CD8FF-EEDD-4A22-B635-804CDD72BEF6.gif

This is probably one of your worse porsts ever. If you think manny and every coach doesn't spend about 15 hours a day at the office with about 2 hours on the field every day then you ahve no idea about the profession.

Admit it, you're just a hater and hate the guy. You will give him no credit for anything

I’m not sure you’ve read my other posts about Manny if you think that. There are lots of things I like about him and some I don’t. The good definitely outweighs the bad.

Because he upgraded the team across the board, hiring the right defensive staff is the biggest roadblock to getting back to national prominence. So despite all the good he’s done, he needs to get that right or we’re perpetually an 8-4 to 10-2 team always getting beaten by top 10 teams.

Now is his best chance to get it right. And I hope he doesn’t ***** it up because he believes he’s so superior that he can be both HC and DC at the same time, or he can get another mini-me to run his defense with him calling the shots.

You’re getting a little aggressive out there right now and you’re dropping the left a little more than you should. You think you’ve got these “Mopes on the Ropes” but these buggers are resilient I tell you. Pace yourselves. It’s a long haul.
Ahahahaha....****!

Advertisement
There are dark clouds forming in the valleys of Muppetopia and Muppetlandia.

Funnel clouds that suck and slurp all reason from our lands.

I hear the drums of their marching beginning to grow louder...

rikF70aehVlja.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Naah he had a top defensive units at Miss state too, Middle tenn and Texas. Ppl forget how bad we was defensively before he got here. U not sold on him as a HC, fine. **** If your a never manny guy cool. But let’s not act like he’s not one of the better Defensive coordinators whose been
Question, how can he be a “top” defensive coordinator when holds not one but TWO of the WORST defensive performances in HISTORY, at two separate former national championship programs in Miami and Texas? Asking for a friend.
1611933726023.gif

Riffs Leader: You Mopes are good. Real good.

Swan: The best.
**** right theyre the best! Fought there way all the way for the Bronx to Coney Island. Funny thing RVA when I was a kid watching this movie my favorite gang was always the baseball furious because I thought they looked the coolest. Even dress up as one for a Halloween party back in my 20s. Lol
1611934133850.gif

**** right theyre the best! Fought there way all the way for the Bronx to Coney Island. Funny thing RVA when I was a kid watching this movie my favorite gang was always the baseball furious because I thought they looked the coolest. Even dress up as one for a Halloween party back in my 20s. Lol
View attachment 142212
Baseball Furies👆

Remar is such an underrated tough guy actor. Enjoying a bit of a renaissance late in his career.

Advertisement
Back