LISTEN UP: October 22, 2014

You'd be better off citing arrests and guys who have faced discipline from the coaches and make her defend that. She doesn't care about wins and losses. The only thing that matters is UM playing "the right way" read as: nothing like the 80's/90's is her pride and joy. "President Shalala, how many more students would have to be raped before you'd question the kind of player coach Golden was recruiting to the degree that you'd question if he should be the HC here recruiting them at all?"
Make sure to insinuate that the administration is racist too, since Golden has had just as much (better yet little) success as Shannon.

Advertisement
Donna Shalala will be at the Student Government Senate meeting, and I will flat out ask her why Golden is still employed at the University of Miami. By then we will either be 3-5 or 4-4.

We'll see the answer I get.

Blah, blah blah....she's a former cabinet officer, she's probably fielded tougher questions than that. I'm sure there will be very little enlightening coming out of any answer. If she could have predicted the outcome of this season before it started, perhaps AG would no longer be employed. Frankly, I expected a better performance already this season.

Ask her why she fired the black HC who was a UM man through and through and hasn't fired the white Ped State carpet bagger who left her looking like a fool while he was begging Ped State to hire him last year.

Ask her why she fired the black HC who was a UM man through and through and hasn't fired the white Ped State carpet bagger who left her looking like a fool while he was begging Ped State to hire him last year.

THIS

Advertisement
Back