LISTEN UP: October 22, 2014

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Donna Shalala will be at the Student Government Senate meeting, and I will flat out ask her why Golden is still employed at the University of Miami. By then we will either be 3-5 or 4-4.

We'll see the answer I get.

Advertisement
"Al has done a great job and like every coach will be evaluated at the end of the year. We are grateful he stuck with us through the programs darkest times. Next question"

"Al has done a great job and like every coach will be evaluated at the end of the year. We are grateful he stuck with us through the programs darkest times. Next question"

I plan on negating the cloud in my question. "Even through the cloud, we have had the second best recruiting class in the ACC, yet can't reach the ACC Championship game, Mr. Folden has managed to do more with less on a consistent basis. "

Advertisement
Donna Shalala will be at the Student Government Senate meeting, and I will flat out ask her why Golden is still employed at the University of Miami. By then we will either be 3-5 or 4-4.

We'll see the answer I get.

I bet you won't

If you want it to be productive, don't be an *******. Ask her about the stadium while you twisting her ****.

I plan on negating the cloud in my question. "Even through the cloud, we have had the second best recruiting class in the ACC, yet can't reach the ACC Championship game, Mr. Folden has managed to do less with more on a consistent basis. "

FIFY

I plan on negating the cloud in my question. "Even through the cloud, we have had the second best recruiting class in the ACC, yet can't reach the ACC Championship game, Mr. Folden has managed to do less with more on a consistent basis. "

FIFY

I was planning on using Folden, but I want to be as professional as I need to be in order to get a legit response. If not she will blow me off as a "crazy student"

Advertisement
If you want it to be productive, don't be an *******. Ask her about the stadium while you twisting her ****.

Planning on keeping it professional and back it up with statistics.

This. Don't miss out on the opportunity by letting emotion get the best of you.

Like when I wanted to punch the old people behind me in the face tonight. Somehow I was able to reason with myself to let it go.

This. Don't miss out on the opportunity by letting emotion get the best of you.

Like when I wanted to punch the old people behind me in the face tonight. Somehow I was able to reason with myself to let it go.

Yeah that's going to be the key. Just stay calm and deliver it. I know what I want to say and how to say it, I just can't come at her hot.

Advertisement

Just state his record against teams that have finished with 7 or more wins...and then drop the mic and walk away.

I wish I could be raw and uncut. I have to keep it professional in order for her to take me seriously.

Advertisement
Shalala doesn't take questioning her about football lightly. In fact she clearly becomes sour. She hates that students actually care about their team.

I'm not going out like this. I graduate this year. During my 4 years there, I never saw us beat FSU. I never saw us win a bowl game. I saw us have one meaningful win- last year against UF. Went to countless away games and only saw us beat USF last year in all those trips. I want to yell at her what she doesn't see, that we do, but I also want results. So I have to give it my best effort. You all will know what happens. I will post on here shortly after

You'd be better off citing arrests and guys who have faced discipline from the coaches and make her defend that. She doesn't care about wins and losses. The only thing that matters is UM playing "the right way" read as: nothing like the 80's/90's it's her pride and joy. "President Shalala, how many more students would have to be raped before you'd question the kind of player coach Golden was recruiting to the degree that you'd question if he should be the HC here recruiting them at all?"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back