Listen to me!!!! I apologize

Confidence1000

Confidence1000
I’m a Mario guy & I get on ppl all the time (Pause) about being mopes but y’all have a point tonight! Mario failed the team tonight bc the defense played great for most of the night & their QB was complete TRASH/BOO BOO JUICE! Instead of putting Emory in the game to bring sun new energy in the game he left Tyler in the entire game knowing he was hurting the team. Mario might have lost the team & definitely the fan base tonight by not making a change at QB. So to all the ppl I called mopes I apologize to u & I’m man enough to do so. Go Canes

Advertisement
I’m a Mario guy & I get on ppl all the time (Pause) about being mopes but y’all have a point tonight! Mario failed the team tonight bc the defense played great for most of the night & their QB was complete TRASH/BOO BOO JUICE! Instead of putting Emory in the game to bring sun new energy in the game he left Tyler in the entire game knowing he was hurting the team. Mario might have lost the team & definitely the fan base tonight by not making a change at QB. So to all the ppl I called mopes I apologize to u & I’m man enough to do so. Go Canes
go away GIF

Hey @cway313 u better stop playing wit me (BIG PAUSE) b4 we fall out [deleted]! I admitted I was wrong & I apologized like the man I am but don’t ***** **** me off b4 I go off on ur lil soft *** (BIG PAUSE)! U don’t like what I say den move on or put me on ignore but I suggest u leave me TF alone. Even @WeBallinBoyz gave respected it & gave me the thumbs up sign & we’ve had disagreements b4 & went back & forth verbally at each other but u wanna act like a hoe! Y’all [deleted] sum else on this board man I swear😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I mean Brown could have ran for 100 yards VS this defense lol

Hey @cway313 u better stop playing wit me (BIG PAUSE) b4 we fall out *****! I admitted I was wrong & I apologized like the man I am but don’t ***** **** me off b4 I go off on ur lil soft *** (BIG PAUSE)! U don’t like what I say den move on or put me on ignore but I suggest u leave me TF alone
**** we down bad..

Hey @cway313 u better stop playing wit me (BIG PAUSE) b4 we fall out [deleted]! I admitted I was wrong & I apologized like the man I am but don’t ***** **** me off b4 I go off on ur lil soft *** (BIG PAUSE)! U don’t like what I say den move on or put me on ignore but I suggest u leave me TF alone
Bored The Office GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Welcome to the club. Grab some booze and a razorblade, because next weekend we're getting gang raped prison style.

Advertisement
Atleast we can all enjoy the next 5 years or whatever Mario gonna fleece this school for..

Advertisement
This is the moment where Mario looses the fanbase.

Except this time no one is going to give enough of a **** to fly any banners. We're done as program.

If you guys wanna see two power five football teams playing in an empty stadium, watch the Louisville game on Nov. 18th.

This is the moment where Mario looses the fanbase.

Except this time no one is going to give enough of a **** to fly any banners. We're done as program.

If you guys wanna see two power five football teams playing in an empty stadium, watch the Louisville game on Nov. 18th.
Wheew

Advertisement
Back