Listen to me!!!! I apologize

... b4 I go off on ur lil soft *** (BIG PAUSE)! ....
I see your BIG PAUSE.. buttttt...
Excited Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Advertisement
I wanna know why dis dude left Tyler in the game knowing that we could’ve beat dat team wit Emory with the defense playing as well as they did

You can't ***** up all of last year, THEN do an historically dumb move like he did with GT (which will NEVER go away!) and then not even try Emory in the 2nd half.

Saban won a NC game once because he pulled his veteran QB (who ended up starting in a Super Bowl, BTW) for a Freshman, because the vet was stalling and Nick wanted to win the title.

Even Dabo (current behavior withstanding) started a QB who took him to the playoffs the year before and then, without a loss forcing him to do it, he started Sunshine....who led him to a NC.

TVD is done, or should be. He's damaged goods. It's over. Everyone understood this, but Mario kept him in until the fitting last INT of the night to close out the game.

My prediction is 3 more seasons until even Life Wallet won't save Mario. Until then, I'll be rooting for small victories, because that's all we're going to get.

It bares repeating again - you can't pull an historically stupid move against GT that will NEVER be forgotten and then not put in Emory or even Jacurri.

Advertisement
You can't ***** up all of last year, THEN do an historically dumb move like he did with GT (which will NEVER go away!) and then not even try Emory in the 2nd half.

Saban won a NC game once because he pulled his veteran QB (who ended up starting in a Super Bowl, BTW) for a Freshman, because the vet was stalling and Nick wanted to win the title.

Even Dabo (current behavior withstanding) started a QB who took him to the playoffs the year before and then, without a loss forcing him to do it, he started Sunshine....who led him to a NC.

TVD is done, or should be. He's damaged goods. It's over. Everyone understood this, but Mario kept him in until the fitting last INT of the night to close out the game.

My prediction is 3 more seasons until even Life Wallet won't save Mario. Until then, I'll be rooting for small victories, because that's all we're going to get.

It bares repeating again - you can't pull an historically stupid move against GT that will NEVER be forgotten and then not put in Emory or even Jacurri.
I 1 Billion percent agree with this post & this is the best & most rational post that I’ve read on this situation

Advertisement
Back