List of theories regarding Petes departure.

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
1. Attacked by bear. Barely recognizable anymore, hence the blackout pic on twitter.
2. Knocked girlfriend up, has to get a real job. Aka the "yearby"
3. Creds pulled from UM for trolling media or leaking recruiting info
4. Creds pulled for leaking Malek Young injury.
5. Joining Big Baller Brand as official twitter admin
6. Finally got an overseas ball contract to play for Fiji.
7. Processed by Jobe.
8. Contract dispute with Dmoneyberg
9. Couldn't stand in the paint during Ivins season.
10. Joint venture with Anthony Davis. Unibrow Apparel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Head coach of the Bakersfield Brows in the XFL

oa-kT2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My prediction is #2 but with a twist. Leaving his passion for more money but needs to still be himself and hustle. He said he’s been stressed and that usually means he’s been studying or trying to get some type of certification.

I’m going to go with Real Estate license or Law Certification. Both he can hustle

Ain't none of those reasons. Why do you guys think Saban had his helicopter down here last week?

Rivals sold to Yahoo for $100 million. It got its start in the 90's as a University of Washington fan site.

This site gets a lot more interest than the Miami Rivals site ever did.

If it were me, I would keep building it and eventually either sell it off to an ESPN or someone, or I would buy other sites like tigerdroppings.com and consolidate it in to a Rivals-style network and then sell the whole thing as a bundle.

Not saying they could build this place in to the next Rivals but.... any time you get a loyal diehard following and thousands of eyeballs on your site every day, that's value. It's an opportunity to do something with it.

Advertisement
Back