List of Seniors?

Sam Brooks, huh?

What's funny, I'm pretty sure Gil walked last year. It's like he knew he would bounce before senior night this year.

... also, Justice Oluwaseun?? I'm sure he's out of eligibility.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1669503871382.png

I didn’t know where else to put this, but the school has ****ed over the seniors for this game. There are gonna be zero students, the university didn’t bother busing students to this game. I feel bad for the seniors tonight as zero of their fellow students will be there.

I didn’t know where else to put this, but the school has ****ed over the seniors for this game. There are gonna be zero students, the university didn’t bother busing students to this game. I feel bad for the seniors tonight as zero of their fellow students will be there.
That’s ridiculous. Is Shalala back in charge?

Advertisement
Sam Brooks, huh?

What's funny, I'm pretty sure Gil walked last year. It's like he knew he would bounce before senior night this year.

... also, Justice Oluwaseun?? I'm sure he's out of eligibility.
Very strange no Oluwaseun listed there. He is a 6th year RS Sr

They saved the students the pain of watching this atrocity

Advertisement
Back