List of Seniors?

kanin81

Recruit
Premium
Do we know who is being honored before the game? Outside of the known seniors, there are sometimes a RS Junior that is honored for graduating.

It would be interesting to see who is actually leaving outside of the transfer portal route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to see some of those surprise seniors on there but how does Lichtenstein have remaining eligibility? Isn't he like a 6th yr guy

Advertisement
I want to take this moment to apologize, for my comments in my non-constructive replies towards players leaving or thinking about it @RVACane is SPOT ON 🎯 correct.

No excuses here.

If I can’t say something positive why say it , this reminds me of my mother who told me she always finds something positive in others she comes in contact with and tells them .

I should have and will put this into practice , I should no better.

RVA Cane did the right thing in calling this out, I take what I need front this an moving forward.

Again I apologize

GOCANES

Advertisement
I want to take this moment to apologize, for my comments in my non-constructive replies towards players leaving or thinking about it @RVACane is SPOT ON 🎯 correct.

No excuses here.

If I can’t say something positive why say it , this reminds me of my mother who told me she always finds something positive in others she comes in contact with and tells them .

I should have and will put this into practice , I should no better.

RVA Cane did the right thing in calling this out, I take what I need front this an moving forward.

Again I apologize

GOCANES
You’re a very good person. The criticisms in there about football deficiencies are fine. The vitriolic bad wishes are not. Whatever it is, they’re not making it here so if they want to leave in peace just let em leave in peace. We will be better for it in our own right with an influx of players who suit what we need.

Advertisement
Back