List of OC we need to call this offseason!!

loeTed92

Recruit
Kendal Briles- Houston OC. Top 20 offense at two schools

Jeff Lebby- UCF QB coach. He was the passing game coordinator and offensive recruiting coordinator for two years at Baylor.

Kevin Wilson- Ohio St. OC. Experience in smash mouth spread offense

Phil Longo- Ole Miss OC. Air raid with physical downhill run game

Kenny Dillingham- Memphis OC. Young OC with top 20 offense with 2 years of OC duties.

Sterlin Gilbert - USF OC. Top 20 offense at USF and Texas. Runs air raid with physical run scheme.

Jake Spavital- West Virginia OC. Develops Qb’s and produce top 20 offense at Texas A&M, California, and West Virginia.

David Yost- Utah State OC. Worked with Mike Leach, Gary Pinkel, Dave Christensen, and Mark Helfrich. Develops QB’s.

What you guys think?

Advertisement

Jeff Lebby- UCF QB coach. He was the passing game coordinator and offensive recruiting coordinator for two years at Baylor.

Kenny Dillingham- Memphis OC. Young OC with top 20 offense with 2 years of OC duties.

Sterlin Gilbert - USF OC. Top 20 offense at USF and Texas. Runs air raid with physical run scheme.

Jake Spavital- West Virginia OC. Develops Qb’s and produce top 20 offense at Texas A&M, California, and West Virginia.

David Yost- Utah State OC. Worked with Mike Leach, Gary Pinkel, Dave Christensen, and Mark Helfrich. Develops QB’s.

What you guys think?
I think Longo would be the best fit for us

IF we were to hire an OC/QB coach, it’s someone who Richt will have previous connections to, so I’d start that list over. Just being realistic.

We need a spread with a strong run component that has multiple looks that allows us to create match up opportunities with our skill talent in the passing game. I dont just mean scheming our Wrs open.

We have a stud in Brevin Jordan and we shouldnt have to line him up wide to get him open in the passing game. We should be ablecto motion him as an H back and get favorable situations.

Same goes for our Rbs. All happen to be good receivers.

Advertisement
Richt would only appoint someone with similarly archaic shared beliefs of how an offense should be run.

A Richt-appointed OC isn't the answer. Think bigger picture.

Im praying that we some how land Briles. But in reality well all know what is going to happen. Richt if he even gives up play calling is going to hire some yes man from somewhere in his trash coaching tree. And the wheel will keep on spinning...

IF we were to hire an OC/QB coach, it’s someone who Richt will have previous connections to, so I’d start that list over. Just being realistic.
Lol Manny Diaz or Craig Kuligowski didn’t have a connection with Richt before they came here.

Advertisement

What you guys think?

Anybody but this coaching staff

All of those seem to be home run hires, that would compliment our aggressive defense and cater to the speed on our roster to a tee....

*hires some mentally retarded 85 year old 30 year retired coordinator with a vaunted wishbone offense*
*promotes Jorn Rick to AD/Corch in Waiting*
*fires manny diaz and hires patke as DC*

While we’re at it let’s get a list people who have worked under richt and do a “where are they now”

Bet it doesn’t look that good except for maybe Pruitt

NO! N to the effin O NO. Richt has to go. I'm sorry. He's done.

You don't get rid of cancer by cutting part of it out. You have to get rid of it altogether, and even then you might not be out of the woods.

We need to man up and do what Louisville did with Petrino and get rid of this bum. 2-3 losses ago I felt differently, but Richt doubled down on his stupidity, which means we need to keep it real ourselves.

Adios Richt!!! Go sell some medicines ******!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of those seem to be home run hires, that would compliment our aggressive defense and cater to the speed on our roster to a tee....

*hires some mentally retarded 85 year old 30 year retired coordinator with a vaunted wishbone offense*
*promotes Jorn Rick to AD/Corch in Waiting*
*fires manny diaz and hires patke as DC*

LOL, absolutely love your avitar pic! How so true that is....

richt has 2 schollies tied up at the fullback position, do any of those o coords know what a fullback is?

Had no connection with Searels.
1541962483211.png

Advertisement
Back