List of Kids visiting UM Spring practice

so wait, kc is back from ND and visiting UM again after his visit to ND and some people are still worried about him picking ND?

It was the plan since the beginning, visit ND, chill out at UM spring pratice and announce some days later. People are worried because they don't trust the tie.

Advertisement
If he picked nd already, I can't see him hanging around UM and golden and all that.
I suspect his announcement comments will be something about how he feels when he's at UM and it feels like family.

If he picked nd already, I can't see him hanging around UM and golden and all that.
I suspect his announcement comments will be something about how he feels when he's at UM and it feels like family.

stop with your theories.....he has said he was going to do this for a long time now, he could end up picking ND or Miami

everyone.jpg

Advertisement
I don't see how one can commit to nd in his mind and then come witness the hurricanes practice AND face his own brother afterwards.

Also, Sony and Shane together screams package deal: they are probably deciding to be roomies next year.

Kc McDermott didn’t stick around for a recruit lunch at The U. Read into that fact what you will.
11:05am - 28 Mar 13

Oh noes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, my theories are so far out of left field. Kid is at more UM practices than some of our players.

meng. this recruiting thing's making me nervous. I really should just stop caring.

for some reason, this saga reminds me of Olsen last year. lots of smoke from other direction, and numerous weird "setbacks" but still signed where he was rumored to be.

I'm just gonna set this here, because I couldn't have said it any better myself:

@jeffgreer Not sure I'd read too much into the whole no-Kc-at-lunch thing. Kid's visited the #canes a zillion times. UM's push has been made for years.

@jeffgreer Main reason he went to #NotreDame was to see school in session and ask Kelly some questions. Plus his bro wasn't there the last time he went

@jeffgreer His mom and dad have a list of questions for him when he gets home. This is a well-thought-out process.

Calm yourselves

I'm just gonna set this here, because I couldn't have said it any better myself:

@jeffgreer Not sure I'd read too much into the whole no-Kc-at-lunch thing. Kid's visited the #canes a zillion times. UM's push has been made for years.

@jeffgreer Main reason he went to #NotreDame was to see school in session and ask Kelly some questions. Plus his bro wasn't there the last time he went

@jeffgreer His mom and dad have a list of questions for him when he gets home. This is a well-thought-out process.

Calm yourselves
KC and his family are extremely smart about how they have went through this so he will know where he wants to go now i still think UM because this long relationship he's had with them i just think makes him most comfortable at the end of the day but now its just a guess

Advertisement
Back