List every player that needs to go for next year

Advertisement
Deejay produced. I’ve never seen Froerson do anything and with the amount of drama he caused as a croot all I see is a kid more interested in himself than the team. I thought of frierson when Hasslewood said what he said.

Finley starts the majority of time so we haven’t seen what Gil can do. Coaches use him a lot for hosting recruits and trust me he’s one of the few that actually acts like a good host even when he knows dudes aren’t coming. Has he produced not yet but trust me we e got at least 60 other dudes Haselwood has speaking about and when he was speaking he was directing it towards our offensive players.

Finley starts the majority of time so we haven’t seen what Gil can do. Coaches use him a lot for hosting recruits and trust me he’s one of the few that actually acts like a good host even when he knows dudes aren’t coming. Has he produced not yet but trust me we e got at least 60 other dudes Haselwood has speaking about and when he was speaking he was directing it towards our offensive players.

You seem to be connected so imma take your word for it but next year is a big year for Gil.

They have been coached so bad I feel sorry for most of the players. I wonder how they would have turned out at a program that has quaity staff to properly deleve!op them. But we dont know who is toxic in the locker room. One very toxic person can really destroy the effectiveness of any unit, whether it is work or football.

Yep I say nuke the staff not the players.

Advertisement
You seem to be connected so imma take your word for it but next year is a big year for Gil.

I’ll just say I wish ALL of our guys would chill on social media a bit. And it shows, we disagree with a player mentioned but because of social media you’ve drawn a conclusion, and that’s what some of these kids forget. And I don’t disagree with why you made your conclusion.

Not wise to push out all your QBs and depend on a true freshman.
Name me which QB you actually trust that is on this roster.

Maybe Peyton Matocha might have a shot.
JW is cancer
Perry can't throw against a zone defense
Martell it too busy with his GF and boating.

Advertisement
Name me which QB you actually trust that is on this roster.

Maybe Peyton Matocha might have a shot.
JW is cancer
Perry can't throw against a zone defense
Martell it too busy with his GF and boating.
I wouldn’t push Perry out because of how he Han dj le this season. Also you need some competition in the QB room. He may develop with a new QB coach. This is the same kid that beat FSU in the 4th quarter 2 years ago. I would also like to see what Matocha can do.

I wouldn’t push Perry out because of how he Han dj le this season. Also you need some competition in the QB room. He may develop with a new QB coach. This is the same kid that beat FSU in the 4th quarter 2 years ago. I would also like to see what Matocha can do.

Martell and JW can kick rocks. They are not true canes. Selfish players that will in the moment of adversity. Mentally weak.

I’d rather watch Kosi throw 4 picks a game then watch a third rate social media wanna be who quits on the team.

Advertisement
Would like to get rid of almost all of these useless players and definitely ALL of the coaches. We’re winning 2 games at most next year so who gives a ####. Program is an abomination!

Miami is thin as f*** and can't fill the roster and slapdicks want to run off players. Enough will leave on their own belize me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back