List every player that needs to go for next year

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
i'm down with the following who should be encouraged or pushed out of here.

zilontae hillary
Kai Leon Herbert
Jarren Williams
Robert Burns
Brian Polendney
Tyreic Martin
Nkosi Perry
Maybe Tate Martell depending on the next OC

None of these players have done anything and some are cancerous. The roster needs to be cleaned and a new transfer portal opened to replace positions of need.

Advertisement
If hillary and herbert cant beat out who we have then why are they still here. They will be 4 year bench warmers.

Advertisement
The only players that need to go are ones that aren't buying in to whatever the fvck it is Manny Diaz is selling.

Manny Diaz is incredibly flawed and is ****ing in the wind...and I get it, I don't buy in either, but I am not out there playing for him. If you ain't buying what he's selling, you've got to go.

I have no idea who that is, and won't name names of guys that I think this describes that are currently on the team...but I do think Jon Garvin was one of them (I say it, because he's gone) and I think a lot of the upperclassmen have checked out and are ok with losing. Hope most of these guys are gone by next year. Names though? idk. Whoever they are, need to be gone though...Miami sucks enough and doesn't need them around sucking even more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not with pushin Perry or Burns out. Perry isn’t great but wasn’t dumb enough to say he just went through the motions like JW and didn’t take off to hang out with his girl like Tate. Burns isn’t on the talent level of other backs but that’s not his fault. They recruited him, offered, and he’s done what he can.

Advertisement
They all flex on twitter and gram, not one kid doesn’t. Pinckney, DeeJay etc

Deejay produced. I’ve never seen Frierson do anything and with the amount of drama he caused as a croot all I see is a kid more interested in himself than the team. I thought of frierson when Hasslewood said what he said.

Advertisement
Back