List: Butch Davis Haters ITT

Put me as a hater ( even though I'm not)

Got to love the world we live in , if you mention obvious flaws about somebody the " fan boys " call you a " hater"

It's so ***.

I actually watched Butch at all three stops, I watched a lot. There's flaws that are obvious as ****. From game management to being super conservative . I watched many a fourth qt collapses at Unc and Clev on his watch . Just ask Bruce Arians what he thinks of Butch, I guess he's a hater too.

If he doesn't have elite talent or elite assistants ,he's not that great , it's been proven. That's a fact.

I prefer coaches who can scheme to make up for a lack of talent , because some years you'll need it. Injuries or other issues can happen, so a coach that can actually coach makes a big difference.

I'm also on record saying I'd be ok if he's fall back plan, which that's a nice fall back plan. Just hiring him without a search is just lazy, and would fit something the administration would do.

IMO, the " haters" are the ones blindly saying " hire butch, ***** a search " and acting like they'll throw a temper tantrum if he's not hired . **** on any candidate not named Butch, but get rustled if you mention Butchs issues. Oh and call you a " hater "

Sorry ladies, his resume isn't all candy and rainbows.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back