List: Butch Davis Haters ITT

Advertisement
Once we have the list, do we send drones or is it boots on the ground stuff? I need to know if I have to get of the coach to lock and load, or can I operate from my computer.

Advertisement
take note of the anti-Butchers.

when UM is winning championships again, these same dopes will swear they loved Butch from the beginning.

Attachments

• 9CCvs94.jpg
    9CCvs94.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 194
I don't think anyone is hatin on Butch.. In their opinion and my own, Miami can do better.. You guys slurp on Butchs deck so hard that if anyone disagrees, they must be a hater.

Advertisement
Could this thread possibly been started because some ppl don't think Butch is this mythical creature that is better then Saban
A guy with 3 or 4 NC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously childish thread. I was a defender of Butch when a lot of people wanted him fired - as much as we wanted Golden gone seems like nothing compared to what happened after the '98 Syracuse game. I think some people are a little cautious about Butch because they remember some of the really bad times we had.
I am a Butch supporter now and think he should be hired a week ago! But come on the purpose of these boards is to talk and express opinions. Not to ostracize everybody that has a difference of opinion. I actually enjoy hearing other people's take on thing. Even if I think it is dumb - I want to hear about other coaches - what's good and bad about them. That includes what is good and bad about Butch. I want to know if we don't get Butch who is the other options.
I have been a booster since 1974 - i have seen a lot of good and a lot of bad - I agree with many that this should be a very thoughtful hire! This hire is as important as the Shnellenberger hire was.

I don't think anyone is hatin on Butch.. In their opinion and my own, Miami can do better.. You guys slurp on Butchs deck so hard that if anyone disagrees, they must be a hater.

I'm not sure who you consider better, but just know we will not end up with him. We hold out for better and I'm pretty sure we'll end up with worse

Seriously childish thread. I was a defender of Butch when a lot of people wanted him fired - as much as we wanted Golden gone seems like nothing compared to what happened after the '98 Syracuse game. I think some people are a little cautious about Butch because they remember some of the really bad times we had.
I am a Butch supporter now and think he should be hired a week ago! But come on the purpose of these boards is to talk and express opinions. Not to ostracize everybody that has a difference of opinion. I actually enjoy hearing other people's take on thing. Even if I think it is dumb - I want to hear about other coaches - what's good and bad about them. That includes what is good and bad about Butch. I want to know if we don't get Butch who is the other options.
I have been a booster since 1974 - i have seen a lot of good and a lot of bad - I agree with many that this should be a very thoughtful hire! This hire is as important as the Shnellenberger hire was.

I agree that this is as important as Howard. Here is the problem: the BOT and AD are completely unreliable. Let's take a ride down that memory lane. After the ***** up keeping Howard, they luck into Sam running into JJ in an elevator. Even then, that pick manages to lose the NC games before he wins one plus get cheated out of one at ND. JJ is the best hire, except Howard. Dennis is next pick. Using the talent left on the table he wins to titles but leave school in mess with biggest ncaa scandal in history. Good pick -- who knows, maybe someone else would have been better. Those are the good selections. Then they get "stuck" with Butch because all the other they wanted said no(none of whom ever won a title anywhere.). Then we come to the great run of Mo, Curly, and Larry. This is our BOT. Can they be trusted to have a choice? No.

[]_[] swag;2368845 said:

I'm not sure who you consider better, but just know we will not end up with him. We hold out for better and I'm pretty sure we'll end up with worse

Idk who's better. It's not my job to find Miami's next HC. I do know there are better options than Butch and Miami should be going after them till they all say no.

BTW, I never said Butch would be a bad hire and was never against hiring him.

Advertisement
Back