List all the Manny Diaz Slurpers here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to be right to say I was right was just being honest..,this **** was typical new coach hype by fans. He was the wrong hire same like shanon golden and richt....all bad hires. If your aspirations are national titles those aren't good hires
Well, I think that the administration has given us the answer for years, they have no national title aspirations. We are relegated to the role of hoping for a miracle. Cause the people that hired all those fools ain‘t going anywhere.

Advertisement
Go Canes is just sad we lost because he cant pump sunshine on here & get all those endorphins from internet points. He enjoys using those sunshine pumping likes as a bookmark whenever someone opposes him, **** he might even throw in where he ate last night because if you oppose admin, you must be a pathetic loser who flips burgers at MickyDs

1574605922997.gif

Reactions: jsy
Well, I think that the administration has given us the answer for years, they have no national title aspirations. We are relegated to the role of hoping for a miracle. Cause the people that hired all those fools ain‘t going anywhere.
Yea sucks to be a fan of this I didn't grown-up watching this and I don't accept it. Next hire I'm either going to be excited or I'm done as a fan done on the forums done with it all.

There is absolutely no chance that I should "refresh" myself with your previous posts. You are an anonymous poster on a free sports message board.

I reread my message carefully and could not find anywhere that the "pot-kettle" metaphor works. I'm pretty confident that you do not know what it means nor how to use it.

Another data point supporting my theory about the inverse relationship between CIS post/day average and coherent thought.

whatever helps you cupcake.

you would probably learn something in analysis and orgnanizational theory if you could comprehend 1/2 of what I write on here...

some of the words might be too big, but there re always online dictionaries you cab reference..

Advertisement
Yea sucks to be a fan of this I didn't grown-up watching this and I don't accept it. Next hire I'm either going to be excited or I'm done as a fan done on the forums done with it all.

The sober reality is this: Miami doesn't have the funds to fire him before Y3.

He could lose out and they still won't relieve him unless there is a winning % clause in his contract.

Anyone know? I do not.

The sober reality is this: Miami doesn't have the funds to fire him before Y3.

He could lose out and they still won't relieve him unless there is a winning % clause in his contract.

Anyone know? I do not.
It's UM man we throw contracts out like trick or treat candy.......amazing that they spent the amount of money on a rookie HC who used buzz words and flash to land the job. Sound familiar?

Advertisement
Revisionist history.

Downnvote now eh?

At least Go Canes had sack to admit his fails...

And I can respect the reasoned argument disagreement, but you and the muppetopians...

oh my with your takes...

Some guys weren't made to be head coaches only assistants. Also he lacks head coaching experience. It could be either or.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ion-for-the-future.143715/page-3#post-4281213

Don’t focus on Manny. The issue here is bigger. It’s the people making the decisions. They need to go.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/diaz-has-to-be-fired-after-this.153138/page-7#post-4278200

This shouldn’t even be an issue until after the season. We’ve some real positive signs the last three games. Let the season play out. If we win out, then he might be turning the corner. Especially if he beats a tough bowl opponent.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/how-much-time-for-diaz.154930/#post-4363357

When you're going to accuse someone, make sure you got your facts straight. Like I said, I gave him a chance. After GT, I was done with him, but the issues were bigger than him, so I didn't focus on him. I gave him a chance after the last three games, but that wasn't a trend. He's not the solution, but again, the issues are bigger than him, so I am focused on administration. Get the right people in administration and let that person decide where to go.

Advertisement
whatever helps you cupcake.

you would probably learn something in analysis and orgnanizational theory if you could comprehend 1/2 of what I write on here...

some of the words might be too big, but there re always online dictionaries you cab reference..

LOL. I can learn a lot about the things I have made a successful career out of by reading more of CIS member EmpiricalCane's ~10 inane daily posts.

Enjoy the rest of your day and your many more wasted online hours. Here's to your next 4k irrelevant posts.

Has the knowledge you gained from experience tell you that’s the most intelligent thing you can do, or maybe it’s time to let the BOT know what a bunch of ***** they are.

I believe the key isn't BOT really, but who the alpha donor(s) (i.e. Stoffers) are.

Now, alpha donors at times are also on the BOT of a university, but I suspect not at Miami.

Carol is a major voice in the behind the scenes.

LOL. I can learn a lot about the things I have made a successful career out of by reading more of CIS member EmpiricalCane's ~10 inane daily posts.

Enjoy the rest of your day and your many more wasted online hours. Here's to your next 4k irrelevant posts.

For as irrelevant as I am, you seem to respond quite a bit.

It's probably your missionary nature, you know, to help those of lesser stock than yourself.

Advertisement
Some guys weren't made to be head coaches only assistants. Also he lacks head coaching experience. It could be either or.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ion-for-the-future.143715/page-3#post-4281213

Don’t focus on Manny. The issue here is bigger. It’s the people making the decisions. They need to go.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/diaz-has-to-be-fired-after-this.153138/page-7#post-4278200

This shouldn’t even be an issue until after the season. We’ve some real positive signs the last three games. Let the season play out. If we win out, then he might be turning the corner. Especially if he beats a tough bowl opponent.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/how-much-time-for-diaz.154930/#post-4363357

When you're going to accuse someone, make sure you got your facts straight. Like I said, I gave him a chance. After GT, I was done with him, but the issues were bigger than him, so I didn't focus on him. I gave him a chance after the last three games, but that wasn't a trend. He's not the solution, but again, the issues are bigger than him, so I am focused on administration. Get the right people in administration and let that person decide where to go.

your posting and voting say otherwise.

Why would somebody from Austin, Texas be a Manny slurper? Surely he'd know about what a bad DC Manny was at Texas from listening to the local media, reading the local newspapers, perhaps even attending a Texas game or two when Manny was DC. And from having all the UT fans in the neighborhood make fun of him when Manny was hired as Miami DC.

Kind of bizarre he became a Manny slurper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back