List all the Manny Diaz Slurpers here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You joined about a year ago and have almost 4k posts? How is that possible? I took a look at your page just now and most of your other posts are as nonsensical as whatever the **** this last one was.

I'm guessing you were banned, couldn't deal with the dark emptiness of your life without CIS, and created a new username so you could return.

Is that right? You were such a jackass that you got kicked off a free internet message board? Then had so little else going for you that you had to find a way to get back on?

ok Muppet.

Easily the biggest ******* **** sucking moron to post on this site...and that's quite an accomplishment given the competition. Do what I did a LONG time ago and put him on ignore.

its more fun to draw him out in the open...similar to banging on monkey cage and watch them fling poo.

shallow? for sure.

but fun.

its more fun to draw him out in the open...similar to banging on monkey cage and watch them fling poo.

shallow? for sure.

but fun.

The lot of them are just carbon copies. Every admin/coaching apologist and DBJ disciple all share one ******* characteristic...all of them are dumb as rocks.

Just wait...they'll start creeping back up right after we beat Duke and then St Brendan's in the Naranja Agria bowl sponsored by La Canastilla Cubana

Last edited:
Advertisement
This could be a Justin Fuente thread from the last 4 years prior to their last 7 games. LOL

Advertisement
ok Muppet.

I honestly have no idea what that means...

Muppet in the sense that I'm being controlled by Manny Diaz? You think Hecht has folks running pro-Miami message board accounts? Lol. Hecht was also involved in faking the moon landing.

Pretty funny how you come to a thread to attempt to insult anonymous strangers with whom you disagree, one of them actually engages with you, and you take advantage of that by posting non-sensical messages. A case of "dog caught tail", I guess. Now what? Still a dog...

Manny didn’t hire himself. Fire Manny, fire the next one. The problems and actual issues are much greater.

Please let our lovely BOTs know how happy you are with everything. Send them an email/message:

Advertisement
I honestly have no idea what that means...

Muppet in the sense that I'm being controlled by Manny Diaz? You think Hecht has folks running pro-Miami message board accounts? Lol. Hecht was also involved in faking the moon landing.

Pretty funny how you come to a thread to attempt to insult anonymous strangers with whom you disagree, one of them actually engages with you, and you take advantage of that by posting non-sensical messages. A case of "dog caught tail", I guess. Now what? Still a dog...

My goodness...you should probably refresh yourself with content of my previous posts...

kettle, meet pot.

@5Rings&an Asterisk

Where did this muppet slink off too?

Go felch yourself. I gave Manny a shot which is what a reasonable person would do. After GT I said he wasn't it. Earlier this week, I said we should reserve judgment until the end of the year to see if the 3 game winning streak was the start of a trend in the right direction. It obviously was't. He proved last night, he's not it.

Go felch yourself. I gave Manny a shot which is what a reasonable person would do. After GT I said he wasn't it. Earlier this week, I said we should reserve judgment until the end of the year to see if the 3 game winning streak was the start of a trend in the right direction. It obviously was't. He proved last night, he's not it.

Revisionist history.

Downnvote now eh?

At least Go Canes had sack to admit his fails...

And I can respect the reasoned argument disagreement, but you and the muppetopians...

oh my with your takes...

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement

also, I'm unclear on the self-felching mechanism...

i suppose a long hose, maybe turbo pump mid length to maintain suction...

sketch it out for us...

asking for a booty troll...

My goodness...you should probably refresh yourself with content of my previous posts...

kettle, meet pot.

There is absolutely no chance that I should "refresh" myself with your previous posts. You are an anonymous poster on a free sports message board.

I reread my message carefully and could not find anywhere that the "pot-kettle" metaphor works. I'm pretty confident that you do not know what it means nor how to use it.

Another data point supporting my theory about the inverse relationship between CIS post/day average and coherent thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back