List all the Manny Diaz Slurpers here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I never left. I just refrained myself from posting in the FIU, we want bama, Butch bashing, and silent commits thread.
Real fans have been hurting since game 2. Don't call yourself a real fan. Your blind worship to a corch has led to this.

BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. might have just saved us from 3 years of Manure. The very same guy you despise. Exposing your corch (though he wasn't the first to do so). BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. saving this program once again.

That is, if we had a competent AD. I'll bet Manure gets 1 more year. Get Blake James the fvck out of here for now.

I don't despise Butch dip****. I despise so called "Fans" like you who come on here daily ripping the program then disappear from sight when we are winning.

You've posted about 3 times in the last month about actual Canes related things and are now on every thread talking ****.

Pathetic.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't disappear ****dip. Slurping corches is not actual Canes related things. I've posted after every win. I didn't care to post during a bye week and when every thread is about silent commits. I already knew how that was going to play out.

I'm talking **** cause of all the slurpers that were on a high talking **** about Butch and acting like we were back after beating a historically bad FSU and UL team. It's as if you never learn. This was the worst loss, no doubt. We had it coming.

BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. on the grave of the OB. Manny's dad associated with the death of the OB. You can only laugh to hide the pain. lmfao.

I don't despise Butch dip****. I despise so called "Fans" like you who come on here daily ripping the program then disappear from sight when we are winning.

You've posted about 3 times in the last month about actual Canes related things and are now on every thread talking ****.

Pathetic.
I didn't disappear ****dip. Slurping corches is not actual Canes related things. I've posted after every win. I didn't care to post during a bye week and when every thread is about silent commits. I already knew how that was going to play out.

I'm talking **** cause of all the slurpers that were on a high talking **** about Butch and acting like we were back after beating a historically bad FSU and UL team. It's as if you never learn. This was the worst loss, no doubt. We had it coming. BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. on the grave of the OB. Manny's dad associated with the death of the OB. You can only laugh to hide the pain. lmfao.
[/QUOTE]

Butch is 6-5 in his third year at FIU dumbass. Whatever happens here, if you think Butch Davis is the answer here, you're as delusional as anyone here.

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! @ALLoverCANE @HurricaneHauk @SayWhat @KevinCaneFace @Fawk_U Haters @SigmundFriend @AustinCane6688 @305to954 @Andrew @fraggle @AHURT12

The best of the best. Be easy on them. You'd have to question their mental capacity at this point if they're still slurping.

Oh you're doing this on multiple threads now? Or did you just forget you already did it yesterday?

One of the tough parts about posters like you is I never know whether I should mock you. You're either a huge loser or senile. In either case, it's kind of sad so I shouldn't make fun. But it is always tempting, at a minimum.

Oh you're doing this on multiple threads now? Or did you just forget you already did it yesterday?

One of the tough parts about posters like you is I never know whether I should mock you. You're either a huge loser or senile. In either case, it's kind of sad so I shouldn't make fun. But it is always tempting, at a minimum.
Run along and find some new analytics for the Duke game. I'm past the point of making fun of the slurpers. I actually feel sorry for you guys.

Advertisement

It's funny. When we win, this idiot is the farthest thing from my mind. Never even thought about @ing anyone, I'm just happy with the team and the progress, But when we lose, we are all this fool can think about.

Sad and pathetic.

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes

Where you slink off to muppet?

Please regale us with stories of your...oh never mind...

DFNd1yVyRjmF2.gif

So no one is confused, @Dr.L.ThugU and @JBCanes-NC are both troll accounts run by the same douchebag from Canesport. He used to post here as canam but got banned. He will argue back and forth with himself until the thread gets locked.

I wish he would just stick to agreeing with CDWright on Canesport.
That dude was nuts. He followed you guys here and then went serial killer psycho. Something about candlelit dinners and offering shoulder massages I think.

Advertisement

Muppetopian Wonder Twin Powers...

Activate!

Wonder_Twins.jpg

These guys...these guys...

when do we get to see your Fawk U space monkey gleek?

Run along and find some new analytics for the Duke game. I'm past the point of making fun of the slurpers. I actually feel sorry for you guys.

LOL. Oh really? When did that happen? As of about 1 minute before this post you were maniacally tagging us in a ton of threads, so it must've been pretty recent!

BTW, do you have a bunch of PostIt notes where you keep track of CIS posters? Like one of them says "Slurpers". Maybe another one of them says "Insiders", even though there are no real insiders here. Maybe another says "Smart" and lists posters you tend to agree with.

Ugh, and just one post ago I was saying I shouldn't make fun of pathetic losers...

LOL. Oh really? When did that happen? As of about 1 minute before this post you were maniacally tagging us in a ton of threads, so it must've been pretty recent!

BTW, do you have a bunch of PostIt notes where you keep track of CIS posters? Like one of them says "Slurpers". Maybe another one of them says "Insiders", even though there are no real insiders here. Maybe another says "Smart" and lists posters you tend to agree with.

Ugh, and just one post ago I was saying I shouldn't make fun of pathetic losers...
Try to keep up, it's 2019. It's best to have a digital copy. I'd be happy to email you it. Postit notes wouldn't be as efficient since the list would be pretty big.

Advertisement
It is painful to say I told you so, but several did say including @Dwinstitles that all the TNM, mannys a savage, and all the false bravado **** would not last.
I didn't want to be right to say I was right was just being honest..,this **** was typical new coach hype by fans. He was the wrong hire same like shanon golden and richt....all bad hires. If your aspirations are national titles those aren't good hires

Muppetopian Wonder Twin Powers...

Activate!

View attachment 102975

These guys...these guys...

when do we get to see your Fawk U space monkey gleek?

You joined about a year ago and have almost 4k posts? How is that possible? I took a look at your page just now and most of your other posts are as nonsensical as whatever the **** this last one was.

I'm guessing you were banned, couldn't deal with the dark emptiness of your life without CIS, and created a new username so you could return.

Is that right? You were such a jackass that you got kicked off a free internet message board? Then had so little else going for you that you had to find a way to get back on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back