Link to PAC-12 postgame press conference below (if interested)

Advertisement
That’s tough to watch. Kinda feel for the guy. Seems like all he wanted to do was get through this week without having to be confronted about it all and have it interfere with his team.
interfere with his team?.

them boys pushed his sh*t in already multiple times...without the talk surrounding him\

Now hopefully all the ****** on the site who whined all week that our AD search was a train wreck and Mario should have announced he was taking the UM job will crawl back into their ***** caves.
But it still doesn’t absolve them of the clusterf*ck they let it turn into. Can’t allow a narrative like that to be spun about you. Thankfully it looks like they’ll get the last laugh.

Man that was a ****e game, I am sure the noise didn't help but they already whipped that **** when there was much less noise a few weeks ago.

With that said, fack it's lets goooo. He's coming based on how he answered. Diaz left some good players, no excuses.

That comes with the territory of the job...............not sure why you'd feel for the guy when he clearly has a dream opportunity in front of him.
Bc he’s handled it really well, that’s why I said it. Now after an a** whipping he’s getting bombarded about it.

Advertisement
Man that was a ****e game, I am sure the noise didn't help but they already whipped that **** when there was much less noise a few weeks ago.

With that said, fack it's lets goooo. He's coming based on how he answered. Diaz left some good players, no excuses.
the recruiting question was most telling to me.he loves to recruit and he avoided it.

interfere with his team?.

them boys pushed his sh*t in already multiple times...without the talk surrounding him\
I said they’d get blown out again, that wasn’t a surprise at all. But it’s a lot different when there’s credible rumors about your coach leaving the next day.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be ***,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Advertisement
Handled that like a professional, for real. You can tell he's simmering and disappointed at the same time, but kept it cool and to the point.

I don't know about his coaching, picking of his staff, but he's a pro in front of the mic.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be ***,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
dylan thomas. getting our money's worth here, part humanities, part savagery

Advertisement
"Oregon is working on some stuff for me" is not exactly a denial of signing an extension...Can Will Manso not hear?
So if he signed it why not say so? Confirms reports that they offered him an extension but he hasn’t signed it.

If he signed it it said he was Oregon would’ve leaked it…I’m sure they are the ones that leaked they offered an extension.

He was specifically asked about the Miami job and did not come out and say he’s not interested in any other job…by not saying affirming he’s staying then he’s leaving.

Advertisement
So if he signed it why not say so? Confirms reports that they offered him an extension but he hasn’t signed it.

If he signed it it said he was Oregon would’ve leaked it…I’m sure they are the ones that leaked they offered an extension.

He was specifically asked about the Miami job and did not come out and say he’s not interested in any other job…by not saying affirming he’s staying then he’s leaving.
You assume the extension bargaining is done...If your agent says "holdout, we can get more" you probably take that advice, that is why you have one.

You assume the extension bargaining is done...If your agent says "holdout, we can get more" you probably take that advice, that is why you have one.
The only way you can interpret his response is that he wants to hear what Miami offers and if they match the commitment he expects he’s gone if they don’t he signs the extension and deal the numbers later.

But based on how this week went and his answers at the presser short of Miami backing out of its financial commitment he’s gone. You don’t go through all this and get beat down only to stay unless everything falls apart.

Advertisement
Back