Link for GT game today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I got a link. Stinkpot and Canes. 12-0 early deficit to start at 3 minutes mark. Believe it or not, worst 3 minutes of the season. Sigh.
(But the NCAA and the injuries!! Troll)
(upd: Gak and Herronton in early - 5 minute mark - doesn't help as Wong looks like a high-schooler and we are down 19 at 8 minute mark)

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s comical at this point. Just when I’ve thought I’ve seen the worst of Miami basketball we come out looking like this today. And jim has zero emotion to show for it. Sad stuff
To be fair, he just let loose a stream at the awful ACC refs... but they have as much respect for him (got a Technical) as today's team... doing bad bad things and looking worse than bad.

Advertisement
Such a "wonder"ful well-coached team (NOT!!!!!) "Wonder" where the ignorant Troll is, err, I meant "ignored" slurper troll. (GT 48 Mia 18 as the embarrassing half winds down)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wonder if The smart Matt Cross, who "reportedly" left due to "disagreements on coaching philosophy with "L", is available for HC?

(Halftime of the worst half I've ever seen: GT 48 Mia 18... hero ball set in early and Wong and MCGusty can't hit a barn, not to mention the missed dunks looking like jelly donuts)

Wong (ankle injury) will sit the 2nd half. Wonder what's the story with the absent Beverly (I actually miss him, LOL.)

Edit: found "news" Beverly "out indefinitely due to back injury". Yes, it HAS been (another) tuff injury season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back