Lingard's Spring Game stats

bmorecane

Sophomore
IMG_7399.jpg

Ivins has him with 119 yards and 2 tds on 23 carries.

Played rb, safety, and qb on select plays.

Had a 4 yard catch, 5 or 6 tackles, and a 2 point conversion.

His team lost.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fairly pedestrian numbers rushing for a 5 star rb. But he was playing both ways. Probably gassed at the end.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Fairly pedestrian numbers rushing for a 5 star rb. But he was playing both ways. Probably gassed at the end.

Rick Darlington is arguably the best high school coach in Florida. Apopka is always very good and Rick has multiple state titles.

Rick Darlington is arguably the best high school coach in Florida. Apopka is always very good and Rick has multiple state titles.

Agreed! Darlington gets it done year in and year out. Apopka breeds football players. The surprising stat to me was their soph running back Jecoryan Davis-Hamilton rushing for 383 yards and 3 tds. Wow

Advertisement

Only team outside of the tri state area that wins against soflo schools.

I honestly thought it was USchool vs USchool. Didn't know they were playing Apopka. That makes more sense now.

Advertisement
South Apopka is the closest thing to S Florida when it comes to football. They take it seriously here, and when Apopka has a great coach like Darlington, they are always a threat.

Advertisement
Apopka also had a Sophomore transfer RB Jecoryan Davis-Hamilton, who rushed for 383yds on 42 carries.

Obviously, he benefited from running behind one of the best OL's in the state, but that's still pretty impressive for a young RB.

Should keep tabs on him in the future.

LOL at a dopey HS coach running some 15 year old kid into the ground with 42 carries in a fcking spring scrimmage. That dude should be ashamed of himself and should resign in shame.

Advertisement
Apopka also had a Sophomore transfer RB Jecoryan Davis-Hamilton, who rushed for 383yds on 42 carries.

Obviously, he benefited from running behind one of the best OL's in the state, but that's still pretty impressive for a young RB.

Should keep tabs on him in the future.

No offense to anyone here but 42 carries for a sophomore RB in a preseason game is nuts. That coach might be good but he's an ***** for doing that. JMO

Advertisement
Back