Lingard's Spring Game stats

South Apopka is the closest thing to S Florida when it comes to football. They take it seriously here, and when Apopka has a great coach like Darlington, they are always a threat.

Rick runs a fun and creative offense. He'll run spread, single wing. He'll even do spin every once in a while. He produces linemen. His kid played center at OU.

Advertisement
LOL at a dopey HS coach running some 15 year old kid into the ground with 42 carries in a fcking spring scrimmage. That dude should be ashamed of himself and should resign in shame.

Agreed. Even 23 carries is overdoing it in a spring game.

Fairly pedestrian numbers rushing for a 5 star rb. But he was playing both ways. Probably gassed at the end.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
This board and its stat sheet analysis never ceases to disgust me

Advertisement
I spit all over my screen when I saw [MENTION=15948]ChoadCane[/MENTION]'s name. And I'm usually a swallower.

Fairly pedestrian numbers rushing for a 5 star rb. But he was playing both ways. Probably gassed at the end.

This board and its stat sheet analysis never ceases to disgust me
I bet your life is horrible

Your psychological analysis is right up there with your football acumen
Lol. Whatever you say champ

Advertisement

He had a 1yd TD, a 4 yd TD and a 2pt conversion on 3 carries?
5.5 yards a pop on 20 carries is pretty good vs. that team.
I don't question the results. I just question how necessary it is to run a kid that many times in a spring game.

lmao at ****'s crying about how many carries for a dam spring game who gives a ***. These kids are out competing trying to win that's why they playing and y'all never have in most cases.

Advertisement
I know he's been committed for a while now but still cant believe hes our ambassador. things are gonna be great, starting with this fall..

lmao at ****'s crying about how many carries for a dam spring game who gives a ***. These kids are out competing trying to win that's why they playing and y'all never have in most cases.
Spot on man. They scheduled apopka to see where they are at and what they need to do better. This is spring not preseason. You dont want your guy injured but you want him out there competing getting better and obviousky these kids want to win. I really believe some of you guys have never played actual competitive sports. Yall probably hand out participation trophies too.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Spot on man. They scheduled apopka to see where they are at and what they need to do better. This is spring not preseason. You dont want your guy injured but you want him out there competing getting better and obviousky these kids want to win. I really believe some of you guys have never played actual competitive sports. Yall probably hand out participation trophies too.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

No different then when you see guys crying about starters being on special teams.

Advertisement
Back