Lingard??

Lingard was the recruit we dreamed of: 5 star talent, never played games, Committed early, and clowned other schools. Then we stuck him on the bench. Hurts me every day fam.

Exactly! He spurned everybody for us and these idiots refuse to use him at all. Fugging terrible man!

Advertisement
When Lo asked for his red shirt that was the end of him trying to get playing time. He wasn't right and dont care what anyone says. Every clip I saw of him he had a hitch in his step. Either the knee still bothered him or mentally he's not ready with his knee. Im glad he took the time off and didn't try and rush back. Get 100% young man and come back and do your thing. Rb is the least of our worries.

look at this dumb fuggggg @Tweed

Advertisement
Lingard was the recruit we dreamed of: 5 star talent, never played games, Committed early, and clowned other schools. Then we stuck him on the bench. Hurts me every day fam.

Inexplicable to me. Brief time he gets a carry against Savana State and he breaks a long one.

That’s not a fair comparison. Willie was a stud and made plays when he got in the game. Shannon didn’t like his freelancing and wouldn’t play him because of it. We don’t know what Lingard can do yet. All we really know is he is fast.

smdh. He’s an elite athlete (record holder in HS in the hurdles) and you mean to tell me there are 3 guys ahead of him that know the playbook so well and are so much better than him that he can’t even see the field? Cmon man. I know you’re smarter than this - right? Something is rotten in CG and Lorenzo is just one small example of it.

I'm at a loss that they didn't get Lo some carries after Cam went down. Just inexcusable. Nothing against Burns, think he could actually be a decent short-yardage back, Lo should've been given some touches.

Advertisement
smdh. He’s an elite athlete (record holder in HS in the hurdles) and you mean to tell me there are 3 guys ahead of him that know the playbook so well and are so much better than him that he can’t even see the field? Cmon man. I know you’re smarter than this - right? Something is rotten in CG and Lorenzo is just one small example of it.
Umm, I never said he shouldn't see the field. I nor you have any idea of how good the kid is or will be. I was only saying that comparing his situation and Willie Williams isn't a good comparison. Lingard has immense physical ability and seem to be an extremely hard working kid with great dedication. I agree something is off with the whole situation. Every facet of this football team is a mess right now and has been for a while.

Advertisement
Back