Lingard??

That D for the Chiefs was nasty. WW DESTROYED Edgewater on his own in the 6a title game.
@Dutch Just this a.m I saw and spoke with Former Edgewater Coach and Legend Bill Gierke at Publix....I see him there alot...He told me yrs ago that WW was without question the best he ever saw or faced (keep in mind he coached Searcy and Copeland...brother Skip coached Sapp)...He said it was befuddling...Went in at Halftime and SPECIFICALLY aimed at scheming around WW but to no avail...

Advertisement
Like mentioned before.. We are a slow paced passing team..

-We run the lowest amount of plays in conference besides GT.
-We are terrible of 3rd down, worst in country so we cant stay on field
-We barely split carries or rotate backs (maybe 85/15 split)
-We have Cam, Burns, and Jimmy Murphy all get carries before Lingard is even thought of..

Chances are LOW

Can you trust the corch that lost to FIU and GT and almost to Central Michigan to put in Lingard? not to mention struggled against BC Cookman
How did we struggle against Bethune? We dropped 60 on em lol we know Manny lost two bad games but don’t add in BS just to add. We get it already lol

Advertisement
WW was one of the most talented players football has ever seen. He’s up there with the Sean Taylor’s of the world as pure football freaks. They matched insane athleticism with elite football IQ and toughness. You don’t see their type come around all that often.
And yet he didn't do jack **** with us or any where else he went.

When Lo asked for his red shirt that was the end of him trying to get playing time. He wasn't right and dont care what anyone says. Every clip I saw of him he had a hitch in his step. Either the knee still bothered him or mentally he's not ready with his knee. Im glad he took the time off and didn't try and rush back. Get 100% young man and come back and do your thing. Rb is the least of our worries.

Advertisement
Never said "still".... My statement was in context to what I responded to.
And my post was in context to how we’ve handled him even after his injury. First he couldn’t handle blocking assignments. Fine. Then he flashes but gets hurt. Fine. Allegedly he asks for the RS. FINE. At some point between then and now, a time where he could play and still RS, a time where he’s healthy again, and a time where this O should be looking at all its options for a spark and he still hasn’t seen a snap? Cmon fam.

And my post was in context to how we’ve handled him even after his injury. First he couldn’t handle blocking assignments. Fine. Then he flashes but gets hurt. Fine. Allegedly he asks for the RS. FINE. At some point between then and now, a time where he could play and still RS, a time where he’s healthy again, and a time where this O should be looking at all its options for a spark and he still hasn’t seen a snap? Cmon fam.
I understand. I think once he brought it to the coaches that he wasn't ready, that was enough for them to save him for next yr. Granted, he still should get some carries tho. And we will definitely need him ready now that Dallas is out.

I understand. I think once he brought it to the coaches that he wasn't ready, that was enough for them to save him for next yr. Granted, he still should get some carries tho. And we will definitely need him ready now that Dallas is out.
It would make zero sense to sit him all year to get himself right mentally and physically and then put him in the last game of the season. This Duke game is meaningless as far as Lingard is concerned and there is no reason to risk anything with him moving forward.

It would make zero sense to sit him all year to get himself right mentally and physically and then put him in the last game of the season. This Duke game is meaningless as far as Lingard is concerned and there is no reason to risk anything with him moving forward.
Well technically we have this game and another game... Yeah it's meaningless but I'm sure he'll still want to play if it's up to him. Who knows tho. The way this situation has gone has been very weird and yeah, alot of that blame falls on the staff.

Advertisement
Who cares. If he's not on the field it's probably because he isn't fit to be on the field. If he works hard and his dad stops *****ing about pt (and transfer like pouty little b*** then he'll probably have the opportunity he wants

^^^ THIS.

Parents taking to Facebook is so embarrassing for all parties involved.

Advertisement
Well technically we have this game and another game... Yeah it's meaningless but I'm sure he'll still want to play if it's up to him. Who knows tho. The way this situation has gone has been very weird and yeah, alot of that blame falls on the staff.
You’re right, it’s been a cluster**** since he first got injured.

At least we know Jimmy Murphy has heart.

Go Canes!!!!!

Seriously.

Jimmy Murphy also had a disgusted look on his face and wasn't dancing like Holley and those other buffoons when FIU was kicking Miami's teeth in 16-0 in the third quarter last weekend. Dude looked like he wanted to kill someone.

Advertisement
Back