Lingard

Advertisement
I cant even decide if the kid sucks cuz we dont even use him. At least use him on the kick off. Jeff thomas aint going nowhere with his "4.3" speed
He’s coming off a **** knee injury, quit trying to label kids bust all the time when he hasn’t been completely healthy to show what he can do. It’s not even just about overcoming the injury physically but mentally you have to do the same thing which takes time

Clemson WR Amari Rodgers tore his ACL on March 25, 2019 and played against aTm.

Lingard sustained his injury in October 2018 and can't sniff the field.

Please don't generalize a "torn ACL" like that and make them look like they're all the same. Partially and complete tears are still called "torn ACL", not to mention did Lo tear anything else with his ACL, like MCL, PCL, meniscus?

U don't know? Gotcha.

He’s coming off a **** knee injury, quit trying to label kids bust all the time when he hasn’t been completely healthy to show what he can do. It’s not even just about overcoming the injury physically but mentally you have to do the same thing which takes time

Oh im not calling him a bust at all. I was taking a shot at the staff. I want the kid to succeed and show what he can do

If the kid cant atm. I aint mad at him

Advertisement
DJ is running hard and Cam’s theme song should be “Born Under a Bad Sign” with how he’s been jobbed the past two games. That kid looks like a legit Miami running back. Maybe Lingard gets some touches against BCC, if he’s right. The running backs weren’t a reason we lost last night, IMO. But, yeah, can’t wait to see what he can do.
Agree...........better to ease him into the next 2 games along with Cam and DJ, and on ST's. Use that speed as he ends his rehab, and gets into playing shape.

Oh im not calling him a bust at all. I was taking a shot at the staff. I want the kid to succeed and show what he can do

i expect him to be worked in definitely with Bethune and central Michigan coming up

Clemson has a WR that tore an ACL in spring ball and returned this past weekend and saw meaningful snaps. Somehow there are always these extra precautions taken with our guys. Whatever the regular timeframe may be add 3 months for um players. LET LO EAT

Advertisement
Clemson has a WR that tore an ACL in spring ball and returned this past weekend and saw meaningful snaps. Somehow there are always these extra precautions taken with our guys. Whatever the regular timeframe may be add 3 months for um players. LET LO EAT
There is also a difference in the pounding that your knees take between playing RB and playing WR.

Why are you taking a shot at anyone? None of us know what the extent of Lo's injury is and it isn't for anyone on the outside to judge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ is running hard and Cam’s theme song should be “Born Under a Bad Sign” with how he’s been jobbed the past two games. That kid looks like a legit Miami running back. Maybe Lingard gets some touches against BCC, if he’s right. The running backs weren’t a reason we lost last night, IMO. But, yeah, can’t wait to see what he can do.
Has his pass pro improved significantly? Don't see how it could! If not, he's not what JW needs.

Advertisement
Back