Lingard

Advertisement
aHvI9vB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still has a huge brace on his knee as well. I imagine they start trying to work him in next week and hopefully he can be productive by mid season

Cam looks fantastic, so while i'd like to see Lingard, in a close game there was no reason to throw him in

Advertisement
DJ is running hard and Cam’s theme song should be “Born Under a Bad Sign” with how he’s been jobbed the past two games. That kid looks like a legit Miami running back. Maybe Lingard gets some touches against BCC, if he’s right. The running backs weren’t a reason we lost last night, IMO. But, yeah, can’t wait to see what he can do.

DJ is running hard and Cam’s theme song should be “Born Under a Bad Sign” with how he’s been jobbed the past two games. That kid looks like a legit Miami running back. Maybe Lingard gets some touches against BCC, if he’s right. The running backs weren’t a reason we lost last night, IMO. But, yeah, can’t wait to see what he can do.
Bingo

Advertisement
Lo scores on all those plays that Cam & DeeJay have gotten run down on. NOT complaining AT ALL about Cam or DeeJay’s performance, I’m just saying there’s a reason why Lo was a consensus 5 Star & every school in the country wanted him.

Clemson WR Amari Rodgers tore his ACL on March 25, 2019 and played against aTm.

Lingard sustained his injury in October 2018 and can't sniff the field.

I cant even decide if the kid sucks cuz we dont even use him. At least use him on the kick off. Jeff thomas aint going nowhere with his "4.3" speed

Clemson WR Amari Rodgers tore his ACL on March 25, 2019 and played against aTm.

Lingard sustained his injury in October 2018 and can't sniff the field.
Right I saw that guy on the field and was shocked at how quick he got back

Advertisement
Back