Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lingard isn't going anywhere. He may be mad that Brown got canned but he's also got to realize that he's probably going to be our #1 HB come next season. He'd be crazy to go to another school, sit out a year, and try again. Probably just blowing some steam or following some guys that'll be featured in the Fiesta Bowl tomorrow.
Now is the time for the 1-2 punch they were talking about when they were being recruited. And Deejay maybe utilized properly. No more wildcat just after a 40 yard return.

Advertisement
Imagine Lorenzo, Cam and Dallas in with Fedora's 3 back offense. The ACC coastal wont know what hit them.

NYE following kids on Twitter. Good lord.
1546316294582.gif

Advertisement
Lol am I 8 bro? Jesus Christ that’s what you came up with?

No bro your a ****tard and can go **** your own face. Are you understanding me now? I posted an opinion and you jumped all over my ****. Go play in traffic little *****

Advertisement
He’s a great athlete but I’m afraid he’s also a mental midget. I don’t think he beats out Davis.
This rookie troll has no idea who tweed is. **** ain't right. I have always believed there should be a long waiting period before someone can post. Weed out the trolls and idiots.

I know a lot of us slurp Heupel around here but I'd be realllllll careful about buying into UCF's staying power when it comes to national relevance. The Frost Effect will soon wane and a bowl blowout loss or even a regular season one is about 10x more detrimental to a program like that than a power 5 one. Might not be "fair" but it's reality.

Heupel may end up in West Virginia to replace Holgerson.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how many mouth breathers on this site just read the OP and post a reply without even reading the rest of the thread to find out if the OP is legit or not.

No wonder we have so many uninformed fans.

No bro your a ****tard and can go **** your own face. Are you understanding me now? I posted an opinion and you jumped all over my ****. Go play in traffic little *****

It’s amazing how many mouth breathers on this site just read the OP and post a reply without even reading the rest of the thread to find out if the OP is legit or not. No wonder we have so many uninformed fans.

I did. And, I'm pretty certain it's physiologically, biologically, and realistically impossible to "**** your own face". I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back