Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes more than “elite speed” and stars to be an elite back. Let’s see if he can’t take a break from social media to get better. He needs to get stronger. Cam has a much better attitude and that matters too. I’d be happy to be wrong but so far seems like a 5 star diva who will underwhelm.

Man, I just realized you’re a bit*ch a*ss is a troll who joined the website two days ago. I hate soft pus*sies like you. EAD

Advertisement
Mental midget based on what?

Based on the fact that this porster is another in a long line of CIS short bus riders that don’t go to games, don’t contribute, basically don’t do anything a fan does, but they do sit on social media 24/7 waiting to have their next prepubescent teenage girl hissy fit.

You know this place by now.

This is a fūcking nobody saying this stupid shlt. Literally a loser in life spewing nonsense about a kid that’s already accomplished more than he has in his miserable losing excuse of a life.

Takes more than “elite speed” and stars to be an elite back. Let’s see if he can’t take a break from social media to get better. He needs to get stronger. Cam has a much better attitude and that matters too. I’d be happy to be wrong but so far seems like a 5 star diva who will underwhelm.

You’re the same fūcking moron that joined yesterday and already posted a hundred times.

Hey gaturd, we’re coming for that *** in Orlando. Grab your ankles, motherfūcker.

No go blow your bf in his orange and blue shlt stained underwear.

Lo isn't going anywhere, just wishful thinking on the part of our opponents and attention seekers here. In a real offense, Lo will be a difference maker as will Cam, DJ, and Homer, if he stays. We had talent enough to win the pathetic coastal this year.

Anyone doubting Lo, what are you basing those doubts on? He got three or four attempts this past season as far as I can recall.
I think it's a safe bet that Lo will be special.

If anything, err on the side of not having a clue what we have in terms of talent on the offensive side of the ball because the coaching, scheme, and play calling were so bad. There are exceptions, like Nkosi, but the skill positions were utterly misused.

Good coaches find ways to get talent on the field with the ball in their hands. Our previous staff did the opposite. They made a bunch excuses to dissemble the fact they didn't know what they were doing and pushed upperclassmen on the field with less talent than our underclassmen.

With a real offensive staff, assuming we get one, Canes will be pleasantly surprised at the offensive talent already on this team. And yes we need more talent and especially elite talent on the OL.

Advertisement
Lo isn't going anywhere, just wishful thinking on the part of our opponents and attention seekers here. In a real offense, Lo will be a difference maker as will Cam, DJ, and Homer, if he stays. We had talent enough to win the pathetic coastal this year.

Anyone doubting Lo, what are you basing those doubts on? He got three or four attempts this past season as far as I can recall.
I think it's a safe bet that Lo will be special.

If anything, err on the side of not having a clue what we have in terms of talent on the offensive side of the ball because the coaching, scheme, and play calling were so bad. There are exceptions, like Nkosi, but the skill positions were utterly misused.

Good coaches find ways to get talent on the field with the ball in their hands. Our previous staff did the opposite. They made a bunch excuses to dissemble the fact they didn't know what they were doing and pushed upperclassmen on the field with less talent than our underclassmen.

With a real offensive staff, assuming we get one, Canes will be pleasantly surprised at the offensive talent already on this team. And yes we need more talent and especially elite talent on the OL.
homer is gone, hes already announce hes leaving for the draft

i dont care homer left. between cam, lo, and slimmer deejay we are good. lo's burst is unreal tho.

Advertisement
Man, I just realized you’re a bit*ch a*ss is a troll who joined the website two days ago. I hate soft pus*sies like you. EAD
When big news like this breaks, they should moderate posts for anyone not registered 30 days prior. Far too many people join just to stir things up.

Problem is OP is an attention ***** and posts meaningless bullshlt from random idiot morons on twitter to try and stir it up.

Problem is, moron OP, that shlt gets noticed by players and their families.

But you keep attention whoring, dumbass.

Lingard ain't going nowhere. There is a rumor that another player is trying to transfer though.

Advertisement
Based on the fact that this porster is another in a long line of CIS short bus riders that don’t go to games, don’t contribute, basically don’t do anything a fan does, but they do sit on social media 24/7 waiting to have their next prepubescent teenage girl hissy fit.

You know this place by now.

This is a fūcking nobody saying this stupid shlt. Literally a loser in life spewing nonsense about a kid that’s already accomplished more than he has in his miserable losing excuse of a life.
Another of the multiple times banned bukakkee faces who keep appearing under new names.

spare me. these guys have no idea. deejay is a little lazy. lo wasnt even allowed to compete.
a good oc hire and kids like lo cam jarren ezzard pope hightower, etc can finally flourish. these 18 kids are the future. they are a very talented class.

Advertisement
He actually did follow 6 UCF related accounts recently, including the head coach Josh Heupel who was hired after he was already at Miami and no longer a recruit. So he’s not exactly being truthful about things when he says he’s followed them for a long time. Could be nothing. Just something that needs to be monitored

OP is the worst poster here. He gets a free pass for some reason. People think he brings so much when all he does is sit around all day and peruse social media and twitter for anything to post.

Friend.

Kindly shut the **** up.

Happy New Year.

:)

Ok, princess

Attachments

• AE147648-E86E-4891-B62B-12B3768B8863.jpeg
    AE147648-E86E-4891-B62B-12B3768B8863.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Disagree
Reactions: ben
Status