Lingard fastest 300m hurdles in FL this year

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
On the FL track site this early season-- exceeded Thomas Burns 38.03

Feb 11, 2017---300mH-- 37.29 ---LORENZO LINGARD---Orange City University HS---Sanford-Seminole Open at the NTC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very nice time. For comparison's sake, Artie Burns had the fastest 300MH time in the nation as a HS JR at 36.06.

Advertisement
What a beast.

And some posters aren't that impressed with this guy lol

You mean some Nole trolls.

Meant to upvote. The trolls on here from F$U and UiF are as thick as mosquitos in the Everglades during the summer. And they're bloodsuckers just like those little pests. They just can't stand that we're getting back to that 20+-year period of dominance in the early 80s to early 00s.

LL is going to be an instant impact player. This class is beastly.

Very nice time. For comparison's sake, Artie Burns had the fastest 300MH time in the nation as a HS JR at 36.06.

To take the comparison further, when 36.06 finishes, 37.26 is about 10 meters behind.

Lingard's time in a running back's bigger frame, rather than the more slender Artie as a junior, is a killer time. The Ambassador has speed and toughness to burn.

My Ambassador is one of those dudes who gets faster over longer distances. That tells me he's strong and fit.

Might not be the quickest guy in short areas, but he'll be the type of guy who will gash you for 70 in the 4th quarter when everyone else is sucking wind.

Advertisement
300M hurdles is a bear of a race. You have to be in top shape to sprint 300 meters and get over 8 hurdles while doing it. It takes talent, grit and determination to run that race (all things that are important in a RB). Ambassador Lingard gives you more evidence of why he's a winner by running that race.

My Ambassador is one of those dudes who gets faster over longer distances. That tells me he's strong and fit.

Might not be the quickest guy in short areas, but he'll be the type of guy who will gash you for 70 in the 4th quarter when everyone else is sucking wind.
His 4.34 shuttle at the most recent Opening event tells me he has more the enough short area quickness for his size/build. I like his numbers more and more. And, his tape is what it is.

His 4.34 shuttle at the most recent Opening event tells me he has more the enough short area quickness for his size/build. I like his numbers more and more. And, his tape is what it is.
His 40 time isn't elite. His 300m hurdle time is. My comment wasn't meant to shortchange my Ambassador in any way. Usually, a guy who is so dominant at that distance in hurdles at that size is a super fit naturally strong guy. He will kill people in the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Yet we had trolls on here actually question his speed when he committed smh lol

Last edited:
This speaks more to his level of conditioning. Very impressive at his size--freakish, really.

His 40 time isn't elite. His 300m hurdle time is. My comment wasn't meant to shortchange my Ambassador in any way. Usually, a guy who is so dominant at that distance in hurdles at that size is a super fit naturally strong guy. He will kill people in the 4th quarter.

This. I don't know as much about track as Dapper. But I respect anyone who can complete a 300m hurdle without face planting into cardiac arrest. A high school junior running 37.26 at the Ambassador's size is an elite athlete with real man balls.

Advertisement
Back