Lingard and Campbell Game

I feel like I stepped in dog **** by posting a little information that I was given because I had an interest in it being a Cane Fan. Going forward IF I choose to share anything I will most certainly leave out height and weight information.

Coincidentally I had no reason to believe the info to be inaccurate as this was the same friend who told me Richt agreed to the HC job a day or two before anything was official. I posted that and I think someone called bullsh*t on that too. Anyway I am not an "insider" nor do I want to be. I just wanted to put a little info out on some of our future Canes. I meant nothing to be of a negative or attacking mode.

I appreciate you sharing, I was at the game also and don't agree much with your friends views but that being said dont get upset if your friends info was off and people attack, just brush it off.

Thanks MiamiChris and Tweed. I appreciate it.

They did have a #2 who ran the ball a few times and he looked about 5'10 170

Advertisement
I feel like I stepped in dog **** by posting a little information that I was given because I had an interest in it being a Cane Fan. Going forward IF I choose to share anything I will most certainly leave out height and weight information.

Coincidentally I had no reason to believe the info to be inaccurate as this was the same friend who told me Richt agreed to the HC job a day or two before anything was official. I posted that and I think someone called bullsh*t on that too. Anyway I am not an "insider" nor do I want to be. I just wanted to put a little info out on some of our future Canes. I meant nothing to be of a negative or attacking mode.

Mark Richt accepted the miami job on what, dec 2 2015? No wonder people called it bull****. your account was at best, 30 hours old and it was your first post.

Just keep it all to yourself.

It was my first post as I stated so. Was I wrong on what I posted? This is getting ridiculous really. I am just a fan like you. I will leave the posting of information to the experts. I did not intend to get the backlash but I have been on the board long enough to know it was coming.

You've been around awhile now, you have to know that new people who post insider stuff or about stuff that hasn't happened yet are almost always trolls. So you aren't a troll, that's great. But you must see why people didn't believe you right? If I suddenly claim that Miami is hiring some famous OC people will call me out and I've been around for a bit. Bottom line: nobody trusts anybody elses first 100 posts.

Texas Tech recruiter there during the dead period seems legit.

Lo being under 6'0 & 175 also seems legit.

Regardless of his official height 6'0.5 (without shoes) and weight 190 (right after track season) at the Nike Opening.

giphy.gif

Texas Tech recruiter there during the dead period seems legit.

Lo being under 6'0 & 175 also seems legit.

Regardless of his official height 6'0.5 (without shoes) and weight 190 (right after track season) at the Nike Opening.

giphy.gif

No reason? Other than the fact that he said there was a Texas Tech recruiter there, which we know for a fact to be false because dead period and all.

Advertisement
Tweed,

Most people appreciate the information you are sharing about Lo and the process. I've seen you defend Lo on several occasions. There is no need to defend him. He is a great player and a huge addition to Storm18 because of his talent, hard work and the fact that he is doing everything he can to help UM return to the top of CFB. Tell him that the real UM fans are rooting for him.

I am out of the loop, how is Tweed related to Lo?

Tweed,

Most people appreciate the information you are sharing about Lo and the process. I've seen you defend Lo on several occasions. There is no need to defend him. He is a great player and a huge addition to Storm18 because of his talent, hard work and the fact that he is doing everything he can to help UM return to the top of CFB. Tell him that the real UM fans are rooting for him.

I am out of the loop, how is Tweed related to Lo?

Tweed is his twin brother.

Tweed is 6-1 195 and his twin is 5-9 170

Tweed how do you feel about the offense Lorenzo runs in? I feel like 90% of the time he is running up the middle and rarely gets to stretch the field.

Here is a picture from back in April that I took of Cam, TB, & Lo.

Cam is 5'10-11ish, TB is 5'10-11ish, & Lo is obviously shorter than both of them.

21077301_10159386696330045_2179831805930004377_n.jpg

Its very easy to look up the verified height and weight from The Opening. OPs friend is a dumbass...

https://www.theopening.com/national-leaderboard

Lingard, Lorenzo 218 Orlando 18 RB University (Orange City) - FL Ht 6-0 Wt 190 4.63 4.34 38.0 36.6 104.49

Advertisement
My buddy told me Lingard was 5-6 inches shorter than Campbell when he stood next to him. He was comparing him to other players getting up from the pile during the game. This doesn't mean much as he will get bigger and the weight will not be an issue. Obviously all the other major programs who offered him don't think so either.

Another one of these "my friend is 89 feet tall, and he stood next to some guy who was 34 feet shorter than him" horseshyt stories. I'll go with the height and weight from the combine where they actually measured him.

The OP went out of his way to qualify his post and still some of you guys make him sorry he ever bothered to give us the information. Maybe when you get out of high school you'll learn to have some respect which will promote more willingness to share information.

Advertisement
Dr. Phillips in Orlando is one of the top high school football programs in central Florida. They have had and continue to have D1 talent .

Ryan Moore
Dee Hart
Doug Gabriel
Ha-Ha Clinton Dix

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back