Lingard and Campbell Game

It is not fake news. I was just putting some info out that I was getting during the game. Where was my information negative at all? Because of height and weight?

Advertisement
04E08D0B-4B83-41FF-8594-650631DCB324.jpg
He looked 175? Foh lol

My cousin who provides security detail for Kevin Hart on his comedy tour, was at the game. He saw Lingard with his cleats off and said that he was about the same height as Hart 😳

It is not fake news. I was just putting some info out that I was getting during the game. Where was my information negative at all? Because of height and weight?

No-one said it was negative, it's just completely false. It happens, no biggie.

Advertisement
Tweed,

Most people appreciate the information you are sharing about Lo and the process. I've seen you defend Lo on several occasions. There is no need to defend him. He is a great player and a huge addition to Storm18 because of his talent, hard work and the fact that he is doing everything he can to help UM return to the top of CFB. Tell him that the real UM fans are rooting for him.

Tweed saw him change at half time, random question what was in the yellow bottle on the sidelines? They had water bottles and the other one. Just curious.

Tweed,

Most people appreciate the information you are sharing about Lo and the process. I've seen you defend Lo on several occasions. There is no need to defend him. He is a great player and a huge addition to Storm18 because of his talent, hard work and the fact that he is doing everything he can to help UM return to the top of CFB. Tell him that the real UM fans are rooting for him.

Co-sign. Feel no need to defend Lo. The people attacking him wouldn't be consoled by it anyway.

I feel like I stepped in dog **** by posting a little information that I was given because I had an interest in it being a Cane Fan. Going forward IF I choose to share anything I will most certainly leave out height and weight information.

Coincidentally I had no reason to believe the info to be inaccurate as this was the same friend who told me Richt agreed to the HC job a day or two before anything was official. I posted that and I think someone called bullsh*t on that too. Anyway I am not an "insider" nor do I want to be. I just wanted to put a little info out on some of our future Canes. I meant nothing to be of a negative or attacking mode.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like I stepped in dog **** by posting a little information that I was given because I had an interest in it being a Cane Fan. Going forward IF I choose to share anything I will most certainly leave out height and weight information.

Coincidentally I had no reason to believe the info to be inaccurate as this was the same friend who told me Richt agreed to the HC job a day or two before anything was official. I posted that and I think someone called bullsh*t on that too. Anyway I am not an "insider" nor do I want to be. I just wanted to put a little info out on some of our future Canes. I meant nothing to be of a negative or attacking mode.

I would just stop sharing. Don't threaten us with the big IF.... We don't need your fake news nonsense

Mark Richt accepted the miami job on what, dec 2 2015? No wonder people called it bull****. your account was at best, 30 hours old and it was your first post.

Just keep it all to yourself.

Mark Richt accepted the miami job on what, dec 2 2015? No wonder people called it bull****. your account was at best, 30 hours old and it was your first post.

It was my first post as I stated so. Was I wrong on what I posted? This is getting ridiculous really. I am just a fan like you. I will leave the posting of information to the experts. I did not intend to get the backlash but I have been on the board long enough to know it was coming.

I appreciate you sharing, I was at the game also and don't agree much with your friends views but that being said dont get upset if your friends info was off and people attack, just brush it off.

Advertisement
You're good man, the info was just inaccurate. I think that's why people are busting your balls. No biggie.

Question for the football gurus in here.. What does it matter whether a RB is 5'10 or 6'1? Its a RB and generally you'd prefer them shorter so why is Lo's height being evaluated ?

I appreciate you sharing, I was at the game also and don't agree much with your friends views but that being said dont get upset if your friends info was off and people attack, just brush it off.

Thanks MiamiChris and Tweed. I appreciate it.

Advertisement

It was my first post as I stated so. Was I wrong on what I posted? This is getting ridiculous really. I am just a fan like you. I will leave the posting of information to the experts. I did not intend to get the backlash but I have been on the board long enough to know it was coming.

Did I say what you posted was wrong, or was I merely pointing out why there was backlash when a one day old account made breaking news their first contribution to the site?

I am sorry you walked yourself knowingly into the backlash, we all have our kinks I guess.

Question for the football gurus in here.. What does it matter whether a RB is 5'10 or 6'1? Its a RB and generally you'd prefer them shorter so why is Lo's height being evaluated ?

While I also prefer shorter RBs, the OP's info seems to contradict all the information (as well as pictures) out there. Lo looks every bit of 6' or 6'1. He could use some more bulk, but that will come over the next couple years.

Advertisement
Back