Linebackers for class of 2020

Advertisement
johnny walker OLB from tampa who was just offered and is visiting

another tall and raw edge rushing tweener prospect... will prob end up as a DE tho. you can see the shades of rousseau, joyner, cam williams etc so it's easy to understand why the staff likes him.

This is the perfect lb for a Bud Foster Defense.

Advertisement
Ya the Camden kid ain't chopped liver either.
Just my preference for a 2 LB dream class.

Then go get a Striker.

Going to need to take 4 OL and 4 WRs b/c FL is stacked with quality and quantity this cycle and both are positions of need.

1 QB
2 RB
4 WR
2 TE
4 OL
2 DT
2 DE
1 ILB
1 OLB
1 Striker
3 CB
2 S

Advertisement
Just my preference for a 2 LB dream class.

Then go get a Striker.

Going to need to take 4 OL and 4 WRs b/c FL is stacked with quality and quantity this cycle and both are positions of need.

1 QB
2 RB
4 WR
2 TE
4 OL
2 DT
2 DE
1 ILB
1 OLB
1 Striker
3 CB
2 S

I got to think we'll take more than 4 DL. The class seems similarly stacked there.

I got to think we'll take more than 4 DL. The class seems similarly stacked there.
I agree, but we took a bunch this past cycle and picked up Phillips, we have bigger needs at OL, WR and DB.

I don’t think we will have more than 25 ships available if we even get that many (another reason why it was crucial for Manny to be the king of El Portal).

Advertisement
johnny walker OLB from tampa who was just offered and is visiting

another tall and raw edge rushing tweener prospect... will prob end up as a DE tho. you can see the shades of rousseau, joyner, cam williams etc so it's easy to understand why the staff likes him.

I been looking for his film glad i did some research. **** him and stewart arms are touching the ground standing up.

We about to be Jurassic Park with a team full of Pterodactyl arms lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back