Linebacker Recruiting

Advertisement
Been reported a million times here that the staff absolutely loves the kid. I'll take the opinion of a staff that identified the potential of 3 star Greg Rosseau over yours.
Hopefully it works out but alot of big targets out there and DE is one position we are good at, no need to jump the gun.

Hopefully it works out but alot of big targets out there and DE is one position we are good at, no need to jump the gun.

Sure there is. Slow play him and he ends up being a beast at FSU. He wasnt some dude with only G5 offers. The staff has wanted him for a long time. You seem to think that because he is a 3 star, he's a plan B or C kid. He is not. He is a plan A and one of the primary DE targets. You dont wait on your plan A. If you think you are more qualified than the staff to determine the plan A vs plan C recruits, then I assume you must be an exceptional coach somewhere.

Sure there is. Slow play him and he ends up being a beast at FSU. He wasnt some dude with only G5 offers. The staff has wanted him for a long time. You seem to think that because he is a 3 star, he's a plan B or C kid. He is not. He is a plan A and one of the primary DE targets. You dont wait on your plan A. If you think you are more qualified than the staff to determine the plan A vs plan C recruits, then I assume you must be an exceptional coach somewhere.
Yup im the head of player development for the New England Patriots and my opinion is Davis shouldnt be a take at this time. I have alot of other players that would rank ahead of him right now. If he committed to FSU then it is wat it is, he'll take Ls to Miami.

Advertisement
Hood has the best highlights of any kid we are recruiting. When Manny was hired by Richt, the first thing he said he wanted from our defense was, "unbelievable effort and unwavering violence." Those hudl clips are the embodiment of that statement. He hurts people when he hits them.

Ive been on the Chase train for a while now and honestly had forgotten about Hood. After seeing this tape and since it seems he’s no longer a Michigan lock, sign him. Like yesterday. He de-cleats folks

We shouldnt have taken the Davis commitment so early.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back