Kirby
Figueroa
Only guys with potential

Blue
Grace
No experience

We need a couple juco kids we are very thin at LB

Advertisement
Golden stated this week that McCord and AQM are ideal outside LB's in his 3-4 system but even then we are still thin.

Advertisement
We're recruiting many linebackers this class but next year if DP leaves it's all potential but nobody is a guarantee stud

Advertisement
Golden ran half the dudes off the team.

He stole Blue from VT, who probably would have been enjoying play in a real defense up there. Down here, I'm pretty sure he was kidnapped and dumped in the everglades.

Grace, Kirby, and Figueroa need to actually have their talent cultivated by the staff.

Gaines, Armbrister, and Cornelius are all ******* awful.

Advertisement
Safety scares me the most RIGHT NOW. We only have 3 next season. I would like us to take a kid this season and also they need to be athletic. Im tired of seeing our back end not being in positon and not being fast enough to make plays on the ball.

Excuses for next season?

Boy, sure could use Skai Moore next season.

Too bad EJ, Terry and Paul (WTF did he do?) all got ran off.

Advertisement
Safety scares me the most RIGHT NOW. We only have 3 next season. I would like us to take a kid this season and also they need to be athletic. Im tired of seeing our back end not being in positon and not being fast enough to make plays on the ball.
This. No reason for a safety to not be within 5 -10 yards of every single tackle made beyond the line of scrimmage. Not 25 yards away from the LOS on a dive play.

Safety is thinner.

No actually you have Bush Jenkins and Carter all young and with plenty of talent at Lb we are loaded with ?????

You mean we are going to have Bush Jenkins and Carter next year? 3? Alright!!!! We're set.

It's not like football is a violent game full of injuries or anything. I feel a lot better.

Yeah but worst case you can switch a CB over to safety if someone gets hurt, and we have plenty of depth at CB.

I agree with OP that linebacker depth is no good. Problem is, who is even out there at JUCO? Is there a single juco LB that you look at and say hey that guy is going to be a major playmaker?

Safety is thinner.

No actually you have Bush Jenkins and Carter all young and with plenty of talent at Lb we are loaded with ?????

You mean we are going to have Bush Jenkins and Carter next year? 3? Alright!!!! We're set.

It's not like football is a violent game full of injuries or anything. I feel a lot better.

Yeah but worst case you can switch a CB over to safety if someone gets hurt, and we have plenty of depth at CB.

I agree with OP that linebacker depth is no good. Problem is, who is even out there at JUCO? Is there a single juco LB that you look at and say hey that guy is going to be a major playmaker?

additionally, a juco lb will run out of eligibility before the requisite 4 years to learn the system have elapsed.

Advertisement
Back