Line to UM -2.5 today

We are favored but yet Espn gives the Noles a 63% chance of winning...go figure they can’t stand to give us any respect.

They will when we shove the 63% up their *** tomorrow

That same facquit ESPN system had Puke beating us last week. How'd that turn out?

I'm just glad I was in Vegas when the line was FSU -11 a couple months ago.

Lines don't come out months in advance, if you got that then you must bet through a dip**** bookie.

LOL. Some books will release lines for marquee college football games during the summer. The Golden Nugget has been doing it for years and released 106 lines in June this year (link below). You can see Miami were 12 point underdogs at the time.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...s-for-106-college-football-games-of-the-year/

Well I stand corrected then, the places I bet through don't offer lines until Mondays before the games.

Yeah i got it at canes plus 10 at the golden nugget..they had three canes games..got va tech and notre dame as well.. at something like -6 and -6 1/2

Advertisement
Dennis Dodd says it's time for the CANES to get it done...it's been too long; no more excuses.

We will beat them if we play the way we are capable of playing. We can't have the missed gap assignments and poor tackling angles we had against Duke. Also, the offensive line has to do a lot better job of run blocking.

But I'm confident that we'll get those things corrected. I say we roll.

Advertisement
[MENTION=2646]Consigliere[/MENTION]

We COVERED THE SPREAD!! Hope your day was MERRY! Have a good week, pal!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back