Line to UM -2.5 today

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
It opened FSU-3 and went all the way to Miami -4.5. Miami -2.5 makes sense.

No it's still -3

KWConch

Senior
We are favored but yet Espn gives the Noles a 63% chance of winning...go figure they can’t stand to give us any respect.

They will when we shove the 63% up their AZZ tomorrow

thisismyusername

Freshman
We are favored but yet Espn gives the Noles a 63% chance of winning...go figure they can’t stand to give us any respect.

respect is earned, how many years has it been now that we go into FSU week undefeated and in the top 25 and then sh*t the bed after? Take care of business this weekend and ESPN will give us our due.

kryptonite

AARP

It's a computer making those predictions, I'm not sure why people keep taking this personally. Data (some of which has to do with how good fsu was projected to be) says they're better, this isn't people at espn saying it. As far as I've seen, the humans are picking Miami.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned

It's a computer making those predictions, I'm not sure why people keep taking this personally. Data (some of which has to do with how good fsu was projected to be) says they're better, this isn't people at espn saying it.

Also that computer takes into account pre-season ranking, which is both a joke and why they're "favored". Trash system

The Franchise

All-American

That same facquit ESPN system had Puke beating us last week. How'd that turn out?

I'm just glad I was in Vegas when the line was FSU -11 a couple months ago.

MizCane

Senior
This board amazes me. I give the updated line and get negged? Life aint that bad is it?

I took it a -3 this week. Also had NC State ML last night.

Consigliere

All-American

Is it too late to forfeit?

Consigliere

All-American
This board amazes me. I give the updated line and get negged? Life aint that bad is it?

What do you want blowjob for presenting readily available information? If so, ask the AD's tranny wife.

nbrewer22

Sophomore

That same facquit ESPN system had Puke beating us last week. How'd that turn out?

Lines don't come out months in advance, if you got that then you must bet through a dipshit bookie.

MizCane

Senior

What do you want blowjob for presenting readily available information? If so, ask the AD's tranny wife.
Wow! Angry on this fine Friday! I hope your weekend turns around. I think tomorrow may get you there by around 6:30pm

Consigliere

All-American

Wow! Angry on this fine Friday! I hope your weekend turns around. I think tomorrow may get you there by around 6:30pm
Why are you reading tone in the post above? You asked a question, I gave you an answer.

MizCane

Senior

Why are you reading tone in the post above? You asked a question, I gave you an answer.
Ill take one! You should probably get one soon too... Appears its been awhile!

Consigliere

All-American

Call the tranny then. Do me a favor, can you update the spread at 2:34?

MizCane

Senior
Call the tranny then. Do me a favor, can you update the spread at 2:34?
If it changes, yes, no problem. Franchise still not laughing at your terrible attempts.

GuptaKnows

Redshirt Freshman

Lines don't come out months in advance, if you got that then you must bet through a dipshit bookie.
LOL. Some books will release lines for marquee college football games during the summer. The Golden Nugget has been doing it for years and released 106 lines in June this year (link below). You can see Miami were 12 point underdogs at the time.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/betting/golden-nugget-posts-lines-for-106-college-football-games-of-the-year/