Lil Tua now in transfer portal

The longer it’s a reality, the more the blame will shift from Mario to the NCAA… One of his defenders will come in with some “insider” voice of the Hecht bull**** that is impossible to rebuff and it’ll be CIS lore…
Better yet the "adults".

Advertisement
Can’t wait to hear the “experts” claiming others are “idiots” for not thinking baby Jesus tua kid isn’t going to do more than 8-9 wins despite the fact he hasn’t improved in the last couple of years while being a Serviceable qb start crying when baby tuna fish under-throws the deep routes you’re craving and freelances into turnovers as he tries to do too much and not stay in the offense.

yeah I don’t care if he is the all time passing leader in the b1g- stats don’t Tell the full picture - would you be excited if a Miami qb through for 500 against out of conference meh teams and then threw for 150 against fsu with three interceptions but it would be ok be cause wow look at thr season yards totals?

I think it’s a fail. I’ll have my receipts and hope to be proven wrong. I know TVD needed to go. I don’t think all the Qbs in the portal were gods. But if you’re not a dolphins tua lover and we put all the qbs into the portal again baby tua would have been 8-10 in my list ranking. If he’s the guy I would rather have brought in another to compete with jb and have a shot to get to the same 8-9 wins I think we will get to with tua clip jr.

hate all you want. Hope I’m wrong. I’ll come back and own it

Last edited:
Perhaps his missed this thread

We may end up with a QB1, but we swung and missed and are in scramble mode…

Yea Mario may call it QB1 but it will have a -D or a -E after it

Can’t wait to hear the “experts” crying when baby tuna fish under-throws the deep routes you’re craving and freelances into turnovers as he tries to do too much and not stay in the offense.

2023 QBR:
Taulia 25th
Cam Ward 50th

EPA:
TT 27th
CW 34th

Passer Rating:
TT 37th
CW 47th

Maryland went 7-5 in the much harder B1G division
Washington State went 5-7 avoiding USC and Utah and DID play the 3 worst teams in the league (Stanford, Arizona State, Colorado). They went 1-2 in those games, by the way.

I like Cam Ward a lot, by the way. But this place melted down when we missed on him and half of you are just ****ting on Taulia like he’s not even close to the player Ward is. That’s an incorrect opinion.

Advertisement
2023 QBR:
Taulia 25th
Cam Ward 50th

EPA:
TT 27th
CW 34th

Passer Rating:
TT 37th
CW 47th

Washington State went 5-7 avoiding USC and Utah and DID play the 3 worst teams in the league (Stanford, Arizona State, Colorado). They went 1-2 in those games, by the way.

I like Cam Ward a lot, by the way. But this place melted down when we missed on him and half of you are just ****ting on Taulia like he’s not even close to the player Ward is. That’s an incorrect opinion.
Not only talking about ward. Didn’t even mention him

2023 QBR:
Taulia 25th
Cam Ward 50th

EPA:
TT 27th
CW 34th

Passer Rating:
TT 37th
CW 47th

Agree the porsters on here who are against Taulia are crazy. He had Gattass this season and still topped 3K. But it sucks balls that we're praying he gets a waiver with zero other good options available at this point.

Advertisement
Why Brown and not Williams? Williams beat Clemson and had us driving to tie FSU when he got hurt. Kid is discounted and Brown elevated in perception and I can’t figure out why based on on field performance.

bc he’s physically limited and wasn’t very good last year despite everything. He’s got a weak arm too. I think browns ceiling is a lot higher bc he’s physically more gifted than Emory

2023 QBR:
Taulia 25th
Cam Ward 50th

EPA:
TT 27th
CW 34th

Passer Rating:
TT 37th
CW 47th

and he also wants to be here, his brother is qb1 of the dolphins which would I imagine make life easier for everyone, and his dad isn't a clownshow trying to milk the coaching staff for every dime

U of Maryland submitted the waiver request on Thursday January 4. The "standard NCAA Legislative Waiver Review is a 3 week procedure. More time might be required if it is a complicated matter." So theoretically there COULD be a response by the NCAA before the end of January.

Advertisement
U of Maryland submitted the waiver request on Thursday January 4. The "standard NCAA Legislative Waiver Review is a 3 week procedure. More time might be required if it is a complicated matter." So theoretically there COULD be a response by the NCAA before the end of January.
I’m guessing this is a complicated waiver

Ok and if the enrollment deadline passes and we don’t have a kid enrolled who will play next year I’ll voice my disapproval as well. Loudly, as it’ll be deserved. But it’s January 6th. Y’all did the same **** all summer with HS recruiting. The literal exact same thing. And what did the adults in the room say? Let **** play out. There’s nothing wrong with saying what you said. But people have hundreds of posts just saying the same thing over and over and over in a much more effeminate manner. Let’s talk candidates, let’s talk pros and cons of those kids, let’s talk available kids as they come open and possibly go back to their school or someone else, but my god the sky is falling **** is nauseating. Again, this board was absolutely embarrassing all summer. And I think we wound up ok. Let the coaches do their jobs and when the dust settles we can evaluate the job they did. Not completely brainless speculation of what’s going on as they’re doing the job.

IMO Taulia gets the waiver. The NCAA is caving to basically everything at this point. But we’ll see.
You’re not wrong about the recruiting class. However, the obvious difference here is that with the recruiting class the likes of Cribby and DMoney expressed optimism throughout. With this qb process DMoney has been silent since being fed bad intel on Ward and Cribby has been critical of Mario’s tunnel vision on Ward. We aren’t really hearing any optimism from the board insiders with respect to qb.

Advertisement
From Gaby:
If we get Tualia, it would be a massive upgrade. Anyone telling u otherwise doesn't know sh11t. Emory needs a redshirt n JB is not ready.

With that being said, JB needs to be used in certain packages n situations. Throughout the entire season.
He needs to pass. Not running packages. No more running packages for JB - use a RB.
Usiing him to run is not developing him. He needs to be on the field and make decisions. Pass the ball. Otherwise, he's just another athlete.

2023 QBR:
Taulia 25th
Cam Ward 50th

EPA:
TT 27th
CW 34th

Passer Rating:
TT 37th
CW 47th

All facts.

And your point is? There’s two weeks left until the enrollment deadline. What viable options do see out there as plug and play qb options? And I don’t want to hear about the Spring window—especially when schools like Oregon have been able to land not 1 but 2 highly rated players at the position. We need our starter in place for Spring practice.
I question who will be available after spring. Guys who lost out? What will that pool look like?

Last thing I’ll say in this thread.

It’s not the end-all, but Maryland had a talent advantage according to the 247 composite in 5 of their 10 P5 games this season. Washington State had the lowest talent composite score of any team in the P5. That includes new members Houston, Cincinnati, UCF, and BYU.

This idea that Taulia was working with some **** team is ridiculous, but Ward was legitimately playing with G5 level talent. Wazzu would come in with the 7th most talented roster in the AMERICAN.

Advertisement
Back